Planes, Trains & Automobiles Remake Starring Will Smith & Kevin Hart

I loved the first one. Rewatched it recently. Such a lean film. Just propels from scene to scene.

A remake does not interest me but I am not the target market.

I'm assuming Kevin Hart will play as the uptight executive and Will Smith will play as the weirdo

Oh God, leave it alone. Another poor attempt at a remake. Steve Martin and John Candy made it a classic. Can’t these guys think of a different movie invoking these two actors?

I've had enough Kevin Hart for one lifetime. Unless it's Will Smith smacking him around for an hour and a half I have no interest whatsoever.

i don't understand why kevin hart is famous. he's not funny, he's not talented, he's not likeable.
and will smith, i used to like him. but man, this guy is just broken now. nobody is going to the cinema for a will smith movie anymore, or ever.

H7Bq56Y.png

Is Kevin Hart going to bang Jada Pinkett in the Bang Bus?

Kevin Hart is the male Amy Schumer. Neither one are particularly funny or talented and yet they both got movie after movie. They are producers idea of what we should like but don't
Amy Schumer is Chuck Schumers niece I think.
(Chuck is a senator I think)

She comes from insane wealth and power.

Amy Schumer is Chuck Schumers niece I think.
(Chuck is a senator I think)

She comes from insane wealth and power.

Yeh I'm aware. Her scum bag uncle has repd my state as long as I can remember

Started reading thread title on phone, was angry at another classic being ruined. Then saw the name Wi....so thought ok it's got Will Ferrell might be alright. Then clicked on thread. Leaving disappointed

<DisgustingHHH>

Screenshot_20240219_161118_Chrome.jpg

It's always replaced by black people and not the other 2 million different type of ethnicities in the world

If it's the middle of the night, insomnia, I can't sleep and am horribly bored and this comes on free TV with no commercials ...I'm still not watching it.

This is just.....not something I agree with.

Awful idea. Horrendous casting choices.

Back