Planned Parenthood Still Achieving Its Goals: Tweet Encourages Black Women To Abort Their Children

Then we agree about abstinence. You seemed to be against it

As I have already made clear, abstinence is a surefire way to not feel the consequences of sex. It is also not very reasonable to expect most people to simply abstain, however. teaching human mammals that abstinence alone is a reasonable course for all, and that condoms and birth control are bad, like Rip posted, is wrong.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

tumblr_l9mxm4Enlr1qbipv3o1_400.gif
I miss the good o' days when Maury was a diverse programming that featured several paternity tests, lie detector tests, fucked up kids and crying parents, and the holiday special of "guess the tranny".
giphy.gif

I miss the good o' days when Maury was a diverse programming that features several paternity tests, lie detector tests, fucked up kids and crying parents, and the holiday special of "guess the tranny".
giphy.gif
They couldn't play that game today!

As I have already made clear, abstinence is a surefire way to not feel the consequences of sex. It is also not very reasonable to expect most people to simply abstain, however. teaching human mammals that abstinence alone is a reasonable course for all, and that condoms and birth control are bad, like Rip posted, is wrong.
I think part of society's problem is that we've tried to remove the consequences of sex.

Think about it. Back in the day, if a girl had sex, she was risking a lot. Today, seemingly not as much because PP has told kids take the pill, use condoms, and get an abortion if you need to. There still is consequence for it though, but it shifts to the society as a whole. The communities that get the most abortions are without any moral conscience. Places you cannot walk down the street at night without danger.

Look at the black community in New York City. They kill their own babies. It's a sorry state to be in when your community does that to it's own. And it's no wonder they're in such a state partly because of what I said above

They couldn't play that game today!
I think the last tranny episode aired around last last christmas. That one was kind of fun, most of the audience were female and guessed almost all of them wrong. :D

Our highly religious southern neighbors that have made it to the US, are literally baby factories. I never see any without kids, and I'm talking at least 5, but lately I'm seeing moms with 10 plus kids, they pop one out every year. That should be highly frowned upon, very highly. No couple needs 11 fucking children, let alone a whole community popping out babies like they need to.

Our highly religious southern neighbors that have made it to the US, are literally baby factories. I never see any without kids, and I'm talking at least 5, but lately I'm seeing moms with 10 plus kids, they pop one out every year. That should be highly frowned upon, very highly. No couple needs 11 fucking children, let alone a whole community popping out babies like they need to.
If you are taking care of them, I see nothing wrong with it.

I think part of society's problem is that we've tried to remove the consequences of sex.

Think about it. Back in the day, if a girl had sex, she was risking a lot. Today, seemingly not as much because PP has told kids take the pill, use condoms, and get an abortion if you need to. There still is consequence for it though, but it shifts to the society as a whole. The communities that get the most abortions are without any moral conscience. Places you cannot walk down the street at night without danger.

Look at the black community in New York City. They kill their own babies. It's a sorry state to be in when your community does that to it's own. And it's no wonder they're in such a state partly because of what I said above

This an absurd line of reasoning. Back in the day, as you describe it, people were dying to get prophylactics. The lessening of illnesses and pain for women in relation to pregnancies is a good thing, not a bad one.

Your second statement I put in bold is sweeping, cheap, and incredibly presumptuous on your part, and arrogant at that.

Your second statement I put in bold is sweeping, cheap, and incredibly presumptuous on your part, and arrogant at that.
Then walk down the streets of Chicago where the cops have stopped policing. You'd see what I'm talking about.

If you are taking care of them, I see nothing wrong with it.
How do you really take care of 11 kids?

There's no reason for it, use birth control or quit fucking. It's not like there's a shortage of humans on Earth

Then walk down the streets of Chicago where the cops have stopped policing. You'd see what I'm talking about.

Have you done so? If not, you are speaking from authority whilst in a position of ignorance. Also, there is one thing the worst black communities in America dont need: more unwanted children. condoms and sexual education reduce the need for abortion in the first place, and you dont people to be taught about them, and want one of the largest providers of such to be defunded. Your position is in no way tenable.

How do you really take care of 11 kids?

There's no reason for it, use birth control or quit fucking. It's not like there's a shortage of humans on Earth
Your ancestors probably had some large families. The older daughters helped take care of the young kids and the boys helped with the chores. The whole family was involved in responsibilities, working and chores.

Have you done so? If not, you are speaking from authority whilst in a position of ignorance. Also, there is one thing the worst black communities in America dont need: more unwanted children. condoms and sexual education reduce the need for abortion in the first place, and you dont people to be taught about them, and want one of the largest providers of such to be defunded. Your position is in no way tenable.
If these communities became moral and responsible communities, yes they could raise those children.

Your ancestors probably had some large families. The older daughters helped take care of the young kids and the boys helped with the chores. The whole family was involved in responsibilities, working and chores.
In America, never that big, 10 plus kids is a lot, in back in the day, folks had lots of kids because kids died all the time. Having 11 grown ass adult children wasn't ever a thing for them.

If these communities became moral and responsible communities, yes they could raise those children.

So, if they "Become more moral" whatever that means, then the babies will be taken care of? Do you hear yourself? Was it their morality that made the jobs leave? Was it their morality that made social services and civic funds dry up?

Astounding stupidity in your post.

In America, never that big, 10 plus kids is a lot, in back in the day, folks had lots of kids because kids died all the time. Having 11 grown ass adult children wasn't ever a thing for them.
That is a lot. I have one lineage that had at least that many kids.

If the glove doesn't fit
you must acquit
and if you can't support
you must abort.

Back