News Platinum Mike Perry got married

So hes marrying the woman who dumped him a few months ago? yeah this isn't destined to hit the divorce stage in a year or so.
Some people just don't get it lol

Maybe they got Conor deal going on?

She’s gonna be taking care of platinum babies n he’s gonna be taking care of the ladies

tenor.gif

You clicked on this thread, you lose.

Place all bets on Cowboy Oliveira, this woman has taken the black belt powers from our african american brotha Mike.

Lucky man! I'd wife that too.

Hope his fight game improves with her as a wife instead of his girl

Literally 3 months ago she kicked him out of the house and he was making Instagram videos trying to get the attention of Rachel ostovich to start dating her... if you’ve even followed perry even slightly from just being on these forums, you would know how toxic their relationship has been over the last couple years.

God damn I feel kind of bad for him, but at the same time I guess this is necessary for him to learn the hardest way possible when this goes down to hell again once and for all. Not as easy to just walk away once you’re fucking married to her, Mike ...

Literally 3 months ago she kicked him out of the house and he was making Instagram videos trying to get the attention of Rachel ostovich to start dating her... if you’ve even followed perry even slightly from just being on these forums, you would know how toxic their relationship has been over the last couple years.

God damn I feel kind of bad for him, but at the same time I guess this is necessary for him to learn the hardest way possible when this goes down to hell again once and for all. Not as easy to just walk away once you’re fucking married to her, Mike ...
Oh cmon, once you put a ring on her finger, everything is great.

Congratz Boi!!!

Hes fucking Amazing isn’t he
Married Mike is a BASEDGOAT of JUSTBLEED

Hopefully they have like 10 little platinum children to bless the world

Just as long as she stays out of the corner, yell from the rich seats, get real trainers in your corner.

You clicked on this thread, you lose.

Place all bets on Cowboy Oliveira, this woman has taken the black belt powers from our african american brotha Mike.

Good to see a strong interracial couple doing so well.

Mazel tov

Didnt they break up once ...because he lost ? Goodluck with that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back