News 'Platinum' Mike Perry Re-Signs with BKFC on a Multi-Fight Deal

He's found a nice niche for himself in bkfc and could set himself up nicely for the future if he's smart with his money. Hopefully he's done buying expensive cars and designer handbags for girls he's dating.

Needs to bring back that flare celebration like he did with Jake ellenberger

I never wanted to see him near MMA again.
The dude is built for BKFC, I will be team Plat in his bare knuckle endeavors
One of the best moves in combat sports. And it's a respectable one, too. It's not like Jake Paul fighting washed, smaller MMA guys who are 15-20 years older than he is. He's fought MVP, a pro boxer in a hybrid event, etc.

UFC fighters can now breath a sigh of relief.

Now that they know they won't have to face the Dawg that is Platinum Mike Perry as he has decided to stay with BKFC. Free agency had these UFC fighters shook to the core. imo

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023/08/ufc-veteran-mike-perry-signs-multi-fight-deal-with-bkfc

but Mike Perry was built for BK it's his Dawg House

mike-perry-bkfc-41.jpg

champ by end of year. imo
Isn't he already champ?

Congrats to Mike. No two pairing has ever been more made for each other. He's their most deserving poster boy.

Now please beat the shit outta that bradly juice head,

Good for him.
BKFC and platinum are a match made in heaven.

Really was no other option for him, i mean he could have went back to UFC or PFL or whatever but he's built for bare knuckle and is the face of the org. Why would he go back to be a mid level mma fighter when he can be a champ/star and get paid in BKFC.
BKFC is the best place for him. He would be a sub .500 fighter in the UFC and a .500 to .600 fighter in the PPF

It’s the perfect fit for him

Mike Perry did OK in the UFC. He's killing it in BKFC tho. P4P King of the Jungle, the true @XxAfriCaNKinGxX.

Good, BKFC is perfect for him, he has done great so far

It's where he belongs

I saw a BKFC ad earlier that featured Mike Perry. I mean who else?

PMP is the one true Afri-King. He is an inspiration to his brothers. With a rock for a head and fists that are registered as deadly weapons, he clawed his way to his throne.

I hope he fight Palomino for the welterweight belt next, that would be a fucking great fight.
great idea! i wanna see this.

good for Mike, this new contract is the right move for him. his fighting style just lends itself so well to BKFC. plus he's actually been winning so thats a bonus.

I miss his ex platinum princess. She was funny looking but had a plumper I’d bite into

Back