PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

Russia holds long grudges against former turncoats.

Russia holds long grudges against former turncoats.

Putin runs his operation like a mob.

Most transgressions can be forgiven (corruption, criminal behaviour, whatever), but never disloyalty. Sooner or later, he will avenge it, to make certain that the next man will stay loyal. That has traditionally been an attribute of Russian leaders. Stalin waited for nearly 15 years before serving his revenge to Trotsky, cold (with an ice pick to the skull).

He's also a former spy himself so he knows what awaits an agent that turns on his own country.

Yeah how dare he question the action of his government n uk which were already mislead into war in recent time on false/fake info?

A true patriot is a sheeple who follows blindly whatever his government tells him without questions by it

So you're saying Americans should trust what Russia says over what our government and the UK says?

That's what you're telling me right? I want to be sure before I call you a treasonous piece of shit.

Unless it's some sort of false flag, there's no reason to believe that Russia is NOT the culprit for these murders. I think these guys are British citizens.

Expelling some Russians is a very weak response. What Russia did was an act of war.
Do you want war with Russia?

So you're saying Americans should trust what Russia says over what our government and the UK says?

That's what you're telling me right? I want to be sure before I call you a treasonous piece of shit.

Treasonous people should hang imo.

Back