Media Poatan Gets Some New Ink.

looks like shit. i like tattoos, they’re probably one of the more innocuous ways one can cry for attention, but it’s probably best to make them look as good as possible. alex could have taken his bonus money and gone somewhere that would do a much better job.

So is he Muslim.... Or not..... Because this is haram lol
He is he converted a while ago.

Guess he’s not incredibly pious or maybe he from a more lenient school of Islamic teachings.

That's bad, imo, I don't get it.

I've seen worse, though

tbRqTX5JXp8o5rkgW3oYk-oxUdcGxZq7dIxCza-_hSM.jpg

vjn.jpg
Eh?

He should fill in the other shit he's started first.. I'm not a tattoo guy but I'll never understand that. Seems super low-rent to me to have a bunch of outlined shit and not filling it in. I'm sure he cares about my opinion.

That's a sore spot.
The hardest part of that location isn't the needles in your pit. It's being in an arm bar for 2 hours and your hand going completely numb. It's dead weight when you try to move it.

Alex “Poatan” Pereira the newly crowned UFC Middleweight champion gets some new ink in commemoration of his winning of the belt.

Pereira also has a tattoo of the Glory Kickboxing belt

View attachment 953445

Alex posted this to his Instagram story with the simple caption “Nova Tatuagem” just meaning “New Tattoo”

Edit: here’s a YouTube vid of it for those without Instagram!

Ç
IMO those are really lame tats. Utterly uncreative, although that´s the kind of tattoo I guess I should expect from a really uninteresting (in terms of personality) guy. Great fighter though (duh!)

Sleeping ? So apparently the UFC middleweight champ needs a general anesthesia for a tattoo ?

Technology has come a long way. Belts are pointless nowadays. One can just get a tattoo of a belt and wear sweatpants.
<seedat>

Back