Ex-UFC Champ Alex Pereira Inducted into Glory Kickboxing Hall of Fame

Combat Sports GOAT if he becomes UFC 2 division champ and Glory GOAT?

• Total voters
Glory trying to get some of the UFC rub right before Alex’s big fight I see.

Man, their belts are tiny. Needs to be at least twice a big.

What do the good guys think... Glory GOAT and Two Division UFC Champ?

200w.gif
Agree, I sure hope so. I sure am gonna be rooting for Poatan.

Jiri’s bois can’t be too fans can’t be too confident, two offers of AV bets with them and I got nothing but crickets

<{hughesimpress}>

Maybe I need turn up the ol’ hyperbole a bit to enflame their passions?

But Congrats to Poatan for this induction. Well deserved.
<RomeroSalute>

Agree, I sure hope so. I sure am gonna be rooting for Poatan.

Jiri’s bois can’t be too fans can’t be too confident, two offers of AV bets with them and I got nothing but crickets

<{hughesimpress}>

Maybe I need turn up the ol’ hyperbole a bit to enflame their passions?

But Congrats to Poatan for this induction. Well deserved.
<RomeroSalute>

Should be a good one sir.

Can’t help it but root for Jiri in the upcoming fight. But if Alex wins, I’ll be just as happy. Hard to remember the last time I was so excited for an mma fight.
Alex coming to UFC was a great thing.

One of the best combat athletes of all time! Watching him is kind of stressful though because how he just stands in the pocket instead of using his range a lot more lol

Combat sport goat?
Overeem >> Pereira
Strikeforce HW champ
Dream HW champ
Pride MW (LHW) semifinalist
UFC HW champ (we all know Stipe tapped)
ADCC European Champ
K1 champ
Almost Glory champ

Combat sport goat?
Overeem >> Pereira
Strikeforce HW champ
Dream HW champ
Pride MW (LHW) semifinalist
UFC HW champ (we all know Stipe tapped)
ADCC European Champ
K1 champ
Almost Glory champ

How was Overeem almost Glory champ?

How was Overeem almost Glory champ?
It's a shame we'll probably never see Alistair (retired) fight Rico.
I really believe Alistair (t)ko's Rico within two rounds.

Because he almost fought Rico you cringey UK simp. And would have won. Maybe try actually watching the sport instead of arguing about it on a dead forum.

L? Son? You're a little cringey weeb lol. I feel bad for anyone who even knows you

But he didn't fight him you fucking clown, so he wasn't "almost Glory champ". Nice lies again with the UK simp insult, just being your pathological lying self in every post. Your sister should be in prison for giving birth to a dumb cunt like you.

He never even fought Rico you fucking moron, so how was he almost Glory champ? He fought a guy who hasn't won in years and he had to use roids, so again, how was he almost Glory champ? You're so fucking dumb it's laughable. Stick to calling Buakaw the GOAT of Muay Thai when he did fuck all in that sport, and keep making up lies about members when you don't have a good comeback.

Also, i like how you call me 10, yet you're the one with the punctuation of a dead squirrel. Maybe learn how to use commas, among other things, before calling anyone 10 lol.

Another L for you, son.
"he had to use roids" Yes, that's true. That being said, do you think that Badr and Rico are 'clean'?

I think it's likely he touches gold. I have to see more of him at LHW and how he evolves as a fighter to decide if he can keep it for any considerable amount of time, mind you. Wouldn't be surprising at all if circumstances line up for him to get the belt and then he loses his first or second title defense. Hard to tell right now.

Was surprised to see only three in the Glory Hall of Fame.
246401155_4476587049089294_8613232713697027148_n.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-08 1.47.57 AM.png
F-HSQ2HbEAAHscc.jpeg

Back