Poirier learned his lesson from the first fight

1:50
Dustin acknowledges that he got greedy and left him self open instead of intelligently picking Eddie apart until the finish came naturally. Plans to fight smart and not get sloppy. Recognizes his stylistic advantages over Eddie.

Eddie on the other hand seems to be the same as always. He's going in ready to get the shit beaten out of him until he lands one of his miracle shots.

I predicted Eddie and I thought he was taking over and he would win od he didn't Turów that's knee, but this timer Poirier should takie it

The Porier v Johnson fight makes me a little nervous about his chin but yeah Porier is going to take this. He's on fire, peaking and will win just not sure if he gets the finish.

tenor.gif

Poirier is a smart guy, he looked at his loss to Conor and grew from it, no doubt he will do the same from the Alvarez fight.

I really like both guys. I lean towards Poirier but Eddie can definitely win.

Should be pretty crazy. Eddie's last fight was FOTN and before the Poirier fight was on its way to being FOTN. Poirier's last 4 fights are 3 FOTN and as mentioned the Eddie fight.

I don't want to see either lose. Would like to see Poirier get a title shot for the first time, but a win is really important for Eddie to get a good contract.

I have a feeling Eddie will be lights out KTFO'd this time.

Back