Poirier wants a 4th fight lol!Tbf, its the easiest fight ever, so i don't blame him

Dustin should move on and forget him, he has made enough and beating Oliveira to become champ can make him more.

He should not waste his time and energy being he guy to ruin Conor and live off the back of that, its a pretty dirtbag thing to do and lowering himself to Conor's level.

Obviously, it is his right to pursue whatever fight he desires, but I would rather watch him take on Oliveira.

He should fight for the belt next while Conor heals. If Poirier beats Oliveira then you know they will give Conor a title shot. Poirier would make some good money again.

I think it's personal now. Poirier really wanted to smash Conor's head in. The way the first round ended (pre-injury), I think Conor evaded a good bit of CTE when his ankle broke.

Can’t blame him either but I am over this. Go fight for the belt and should Conor earn a shot, which I wouldn’t count on, then we’ve got a back story, I guess.

this is now an old impotent dude with money and a hot blonde situation

she can pretend to be interested all she likes, we all know what's up

I know it’s sherdog, but I’m legitimately surprised at the amount of people saying that was a satisfactory end to the trilogy.

I thought both looked good before the injury.

I agree the ending was not ideal but Conor didn’t have much for him. Do we really need to see this again?

Why wouldn't he?
He found the Mcgoose that keeps laying the golden eggs.

Trash. Sick of seeing fighters waste their careers rematching the same guy a million times, this happens in both MMA and Boxing far too frequently now.

I don't know if Dustin had negotiating power to get a cut of the ppv...that is where the real money is. that is where Conor makes his millions. I sure hope he's getting a cut of the ppv, otherwise, just move on to Olivera...that is going to be a great fight. I got Olivera on that one.

Good for Poirier. Where is Eddie Bravo at ?
I'd like to have a convo about Conor and his grappling .

LOL.

Conor is done ( at least mma )

Dustin is taking about sometime in the future after Charles.

He's in the position to do the one thing Khabib couldn't, prove to even Conor's insane fanbase that Conor's not as special as they thought.

After the fight they just had, it makes him looks bit like a douchey bully, but I can understand the temptation to really nail the coffin shut.

He should demand 50/50 split or move on.

He doesn't need conor at all. He can fight an actual challenge and for the belt in Da Bronx.

Who the fuck wouldn’t want to fight a guy he knows he’s going to fuck up, and made a shit ton. Of money… also Dustin isn’t Saying is going to fight him righ away, he’s probably going to fight Charles, and then win or lose, Conor is next… Conor will need time to heal up… so everything is on line… fuck bisñing fought 300 years old hendo for the title just because that fight had to happen, Conor leap frogging everyone Again for the title shot should not surprise anyone

Last edited:
Back