Pokemon: Detective Pikachu

So when we are gonna see the first teaser/trailer for this masterpiece?

Just seen this trailer on facebook. I totally forgot about the news that a live action Pokemon movie was on the way starring fucking Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu. The idea seemed dumb as hell, but man this trailer looks good.

I honestly don't know what to think
I don't hate it. It seems somewhat interesting..but also completely wrong

Ryan Reynolds as....Pikachu????
<{1-10}>

Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu?

Sure, why the fuck not. <{1-69}>

Update: November 12, 2018

First Trailer for POKEMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU Starring Ryan Reynolds

EGotm38.jpg

pokemon are supposed to be cute, not fucking terrifying. whoever greenlit the CGI designs for the pokemon should be take out back behind the tool shed.

That actually does not look horrible.

I might be in the minority but I think this movie looks like shit. Guess we'll see but I have zero interest in seeing this.

Shudve used blend of animatronics

Aww, I was looking at the IMDb page and it looks like they did major rewrites of Alex Hirsch's script. That's a disappointment because Hirsch's Gravity Falls was excellent and he seemed like a perfect fit for this movie. Now it's being helmed by Rob Lettermen, writer/director of such luminous works as Goosebumps, Gulliver's Travels, and Shark Tale.

Damnit.

I love the CGI for the pokemon. Can't wait. Nostalgia here I come.

pokemon are supposed to be cute, not fucking terrifying. whoever greenlit the CGI designs for the pokemon should be take out back behind the tool shed.

Terrifying? Huh? Did we watch the same thing?

Psyduck is gonna steal the movie. Unless they have a good Slowpoke or Magikarp.

This could be this generation's Roger Rabbit... too bad I don't know anything about pokemon.

All I can hear is Deadpool through Pikachu. Tho this trailer does peak my interest when I didn't have any

Ash, Misty, Brock or the Rocket people should make a cameo.

Back