Pokemon GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have even close to this many Poke Stops where they actually live? I can't wait to get some Lucky Eggs and just start circling my building for 30 minutes.

b0DCwG9.jpg
I counted over 60 pokestops on my screen (when I looked around in a 360) in downtown Las Vegas.
I reup my balls there. At level 7 now.

I counted over 60 pokestops on my screen (when I looked around in a 360) in downtown Las Vegas.
I reup my balls there. At level 7 now.
Had some bad luck and lost my place a few weeks back, right when I hit 19. Now I'm in the mountains, it was a trade of Pokemon Go for real nature, so it's not all bad.

5ytv4WN.jpg

Damn shame we can't trade items. I toss out potions and revives by the dozens.

Not too happy about my 10km egg shitting out a 485cp Eevee.

Why that's not bad. That evolves to a 1k of your choosing between water fire or electric. Having that choice is pretty nice. Especially if you find a lot of trashy eevee's like I do

So can anyone explain the new tracking system. I know they removed the footprints, but does it actually fucking work now in terms of what place the pokemon is on the list (First being right next to you)?

Why that's not bad. That evolves to a 1k of your choosing between water fire or electric. Having that choice is pretty nice. Especially if you find a lot of trashy eevee's like I do

It actually turned out better than I thought once I evolved it. Already did the name game.

For a 10km I'd rather not get something I can find as getting a mid 300s wild Eevee isn't too hard to do.

This is just way too much effort to try to find a pokeyman. I just let chance grab me by the balls.
Yesterday I left my office to find a Pinsir cause I saw it on the radar.
The target audience of this video are nerds like me.

Must watch:

thats actually not a very efficient method if indeed the 200m is accurate and the rate of update of the sightings is accurate. you should begin walking in a straight line until the pokemon disappears. then backtrack 100m when it does and walk in a circle with a 100m radius to one side until you find the pokemon, or until it disappears. if it disappears, go back to the start of the circle walk and walk the other direction in a circle. of course you would need to know what 100m is, and you would need to know what a circle with a 100m radius is :D

Damn shame we can't trade items. I toss out potions and revives by the dozens.

i think that goes for almost everyone

Grind is getting tougher and stardust in short supply! Definitely a limiting factor. Here's a few of my favorite and my progress on the Pokedex

\

thats actually not a very efficient method if indeed the 200m is accurate and the rate of update of the sightings is accurate. you should begin walking in a straight line until the pokemon disappears. then backtrack 100m when it does and walk in a circle with a 100m radius to one side until you find the pokemon, or until it disappears. if it disappears, go back to the start of the circle walk and walk the other direction in a circle. of course you would need to know what 100m is, and you would need to know what a circle with a 100m radius is :D

i think that goes for almost everyone
upon futher calculation, you should walk until you find the pokemon or it disappears.
If it disappears, turn in either direction
360°-arccos(1-x^2/(20000))*180°/(pi radians)
where x is the distanced traveled from your starting point in meters
and walk 100m.
then walk along the 100m radius circle centered around the point the pokemon disappeared in the direction that it overlaps withe circle centered around your starting point.

yall nerds go do dat n lemme know how it goes :D

upon futher calculation, you should walk until you find the pokemon or it disappears.
If it disappears, turn in either direction
360°-arccos(1-x^2/(20000))*180°/(pi radians)
where x is the distanced traveled from your starting point in meters
and walk 100m.
then walk along the 100m radius circle centered around the point the pokemon disappeared in the direction that it overlaps withe circle centered around your starting point.

yall nerds go do dat n lemme know how it goes :D
Caught them all! Thanks!

What the? Fuck that shit... really

I really enjoyed this game for awhile, but it's pretty much 100% sucked since the update. It's supposed to be fun... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back