Poland continues to lead the way: Polish schools cancel LGBT tolerance day

You guys think that gay people talking to kids sexualizes the kids, but that Donald with his daughter in a high cut skirt with her hand on his face and his hand around her waste isn't sexualizing?

You guys are pathetic.

Full hack, my friend. She's like 12 years old on her father's lap. There is nothing sexual there unless you're a creep.

It's rewards aren't instant, I mean. Doing the right thing is painful, and it requires a lot of sacrifice.

I'm sure many farmers would be "happier" if they were born in San Francisco with a silver spoon up their ass, and a boyfriend Fernando who buys them sports cars and condos. Nothing to worry about but good food, drugs, sex and music. What a life.

I just think the rewards of that life, whilst instant, don't pay off in the end. And despite there not being a lot of joy in doing the right thing? There is a lot of truth in doing the right thing. And with truth does come a special, bittersweet joy that you can't find anywhere else.

Full hack, my friend. She's like 12 years old on her father's lap. There is nothing sexual there unless you're a creep.
Didn't see this before I posted. These guys have some pretty bizarre thoughts in their heads.

Something is wrong with people that see sex when they see a pic of a man and his daughter, no?

As father? I joke about how much longer I can show affection to my daughter without being a creep. Every time she is done with a bath she runs over to my office, butt naked, and cries for me to pick her up. I pick her up, kiss her belly, pinch her butt, squeeze her legs and we laugh together.

God forbid she sit on my lap when she's twelve, it's basically incest.

*rolls eyes*

I don't see any of this stuff as necessary in schools.

In universities/colleges/whatever, people can have whatever day they want.

The kids should be out celebrating Halloween, Christmas, etc., not LGBT.

I'm saying this as a friend to LGBT causes in this regard, because pushing this stuff on kids is only going to provoke a rebellious reaction. You do not want to help raise a generation of kids who are ideologically opposed to you, the same way that they may have been ideologically aligned to you, when such a thing was deemed "rebellious" and against the expected norms.

That's because you stole the technology from Germany.
If it were up to the technology from Ivan and Dmitry you guys would incinerate monkey trying to go over the Karman line.

Yeah and the rocket technology the Germans based their work on was copied from America.

Didn't see this before I posted. These guys have some pretty bizarre thoughts in their heads.

He's trolling for effect. Trump has made some bizarre comments about his daughter, so it's easy to paint a harmless picture as something perverted.

As I said above? A lot of things, almost anything can work in a society that has already had the price paid by it's ancestors. It's about keeping the society and culture running. The people who formed these borders, who created these nations, etc. Weren't limp wrist, self serving homosexuals on caravans heading out west. I'm sorry.

This is just fiction mate. America likely had the same amount of homosexuals, preportionately, as it has any other time. This idea, that every other time in history was filled with hearty manly-men, and today it's all pussies, is something that every generation has said about the other, and the data just doesn't support it.

Yes we've worked very, very hard and can let anyone and their mama have a free ride in America. I get it. But it's about what comes after. It's about the credit being issued, and the inability to pay it back.

What does this even mean? Gay people can't "pay it back?" If you mean, contribute to society, they do. If you're are talking literally about taxes, then they pay more on average than your straight couples due to a lack of deductions available to same sex couples. In short, they pay more.

I'm sure many people who are gay / lesbian are happier than families struggling to feed their children. Denying gratification doesn't come with a lot of joy, and it's rewards are instant. It's a lot easier to be happy when you don't deny anything, and you do what you want, when you want, etc. It's not an argument for what is right though, and shouldn't be mistaken as one.

You understand that it's possible to have sex (gay or straight) and still feed your children. This notion that same-sex couples are just busy fucking soooooo much that they aren't working is hard, is just straight false.

What are you basing any of this on? I'm really starting to think you were serious when you said that voices told you all this while you were on a walk.

If it was actually about tolerance than I disagree with cancelling it. If this was a Thinly veiled "pride" event than I think it is inappropriate to have this in schools.

I am a liberal and a progressive, voted for Bernie in the primaries and will vote for him again if he runs.

There is nothing wrong with keeping this kind of thing away from our children's minds and hearts. Transexuals and LGBTQ community need to decide who represents them. If the gay pride parades are the face they want to show to the public then they have lost all of my support and I will even resist them vigorously.

If all they wanted was the right to marry and not be discriminated against for being different I would fight with them. However it seems like every gay man I have ever known always has sex on his brain and it always comes out in conversation. It comes out too much, so much that it's almost like there is a disorder there........

If the gay pride parade was a bunch of people dressed normally asking the public to not hate them I would love it. As it is it disgusts me.

The transvestite in the OP pic is a no go for me as far as being presented to my daughter as anything normal or acceptable.

This is not Michelle Obama's library by the way. It is a LIE to represent it as such. The library is named after her and saying the way the OP does is fucking bullshit.

This is just fiction mate. America likely had the same amount of homosexuals, preportionately, as it has any other time. This idea, that every other time in history was filled with hearty manly-men, and today it's all pussies, is something that every generation has said about the other, and the data just doesn't support it.

You are misunderstanding nearly everything I said, and painting it in a way that is almost comical. And no, I wouldn't agree that we had as many homosexuals in America or Europe in the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries that we do now. Not even close.

What does this even mean? Gay people can't "pay it back?" If you mean, contribute to society, they do.

They can only contribute to civilizations that have already been built for them. That's the point I've made over, and over again. Take it to a smaller scale and think about it in a tribal sense. You simply can't afford to have space dedicated to people who don't procreate, reproduce and further enhance the chances of survival of your own family, and neighboring tribes that have conjoined with you. It's why the weak, the disabled and vulnerable all throughout history have been left to die of exposure, or fed to wild animals. No one can afford to lift the dead weight of someone who can't beget more life for the tribe. Now we're dealing with this same problem on a much more grand scale.

If you're are talking literally about taxes, then they pay more on average than your straight couples due to a lack of deductions available to same sex couples. In short, they pay more.

They don't.

You understand that it's possible to have sex (gay or straight) and still feed your children.

Of course. But it's not healthy, and doesn't inspire the discipline and denial of gratification that got us to where we're at. When the lights work, the water runs, the food is filling up racks and freezers, etc. Everything is fine. Wait until nature and life come knocking. If you haven't noticed between climate change, immigration and increasing tensions in the political world stage? It may be coming knocking sooner than later.

I'm really starting to think you were serious when you said that voices told you all this while you were on a walk.

It was just a poetic way of saying I'm following in their footsteps man.

Hey guys, check out this picture of a little kid dressed as a rapper!

This just shows what supposed tolerance for black people REALLY is. It's a way for black culture to turn our kiddies into gang bangers! Btw, I don't have any problem with black people.

d22fddd0357974bb3caf863e3602804c.jpg

Btw, that hand signal is actually the symbol of the DEVIL

Should beat that little fucker for his cultural appropriation, amirite?

giphy.gif

j/k, you're a moron.

As father? I joke about how much longer I can show affection to my daughter without being a creep. Every time she is done with a bath she runs over to my office, butt naked, and cries for me to pick her up. I pick her up, kiss her belly, pinch her butt, squeeze her legs and we laugh together.

God forbid she sit on my lap when she's twelve, it's basically incest.

*rolls eyes*
My daughter will be 12 in a couple of weeks. I guess I don't share your phobia. She's still my daughter, not a source of arousal.

My daughter will be 12 in a couple of weeks. I guess I don't share your phobia. She's still my daughter, not a source of arousal.

You completely misunderstood what I wrote to you. It's a joke because of the associations all these mentally ill people make, not because I actually care or worry about it. It's not going to be incest for me, ever, and there is no arousal. It's just me loving my perfect creation.

I've known quite a few gay men and women over my lifetime and there is nothing wrong with them.

It is perfectly normal to have gay people in human society and i expect there have always been gays since the beginning of mankind.

I've had a couple of transexuals[thats what they used to be called back in the 70s]that were good friends of my wife and myself. Again to me they were normal, they couldn't help being who they were in the same way a 'normal' heterosexual can.

Most gay men i've known do not mince around all campy like Freddie Mercury used to! They didn't dress up as hideous looking drag queens either.

Freddie was camp as fuck but still an absolute badass. And yes, LGB people have been around (at minimum) as far back as there is written human history with indelible contributions to civilization and culture, spanning from Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Horace and Hadrian to Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Francis Bacon and William Shakespeare to Nathaniel Hawthorne, Walt Whitman, Alan Turing, Billie Holliday, James Baldwin, Malcolm X (...), Marlon Brando, Laurence Olivier, Lou Reed, David Bowie and Pete Townshend, among plenty others.

That's just not true.

The Church, monks throughout Europe, Clerics and scribes throughout the Muslim world played a MASSIVE hand in preserving knowledge of ALL kinds and advancing various sciences.

This is indisputable.

I'm agnostic but grew up in a Lutheran family and I'm not as militantly anti-religion as that post probably came off. However, it is absolutely true that the most advanced countries in the world have separation of church and state (or no religious base at all). Science as we recognize it today as the enterprise of cumulative knowledge didn't come into existence until after the church was turned on its head and publishing findings that went against the grain came at great personal risk. To meet the criteria, it objectively begins with the Newtonian Synthesis and establishment of classical mechanics, partially built off previous work from Copernicus, Kepler and Galileo.

I will level with you to a degree here though:

West1.png

West2.png

An huge caveat to the WIKI screenshots above and perhaps further reason people shouldn't take it as an authority is that it makes no effort to distinguish what it means by "science" (see above) and the Church's role in promoting it. The problem wasn't even so much religious belief itself but that it was fixated on Aristotelian thought and that indisputably played a major role in keeping western civilization's scientific progress shackled for nearly 2000 years after his death. Because Aristotle was wrong. Way wrong, about a whole lot in ways many of his own contemporaries weren't, predominantly mathematicians.

I cringe when he's cited as the most influential figure of all-time or thereabouts, not because it's necessarily false but due to it generally being framed as a positive thing. His influence was pernicious and even in his time he was largely responsible for dismissing Leucippus and Democritus early ideas (5th Century BC) on the atomic theory of matter. It took until Albert Einstein in 1905 to prove the existence of atoms beyond doubt.

Islam was definitely the bright spot of the middle ages. With the establishment of the Abbasid caliphate and opening of the Bayt Al-Hikam (House of Wisdom), Islamic civilization was at one time at the forefront of the world's progression and advancement and produced several great mathematicians, geographers and pre-physics astronomers including but not limited to the likes of Al-Khwarizmi, Al-Battani, Al-Birruni, Ibn Sahl, Jabir Hayyan, Alhazen and Omar Khayyam (some of his writings are censored in Iran today for "corrosive atheistic sentiments").

Where it started going awry, declined and all but collapsed predates even the Mongols Siege of Baghdad and was fairly strongly due to a rise in popularity of the Sunni Ashʿari school of thought based on clerical authority and rejection of cause and effect reasoning. The most influential proponent of it, Al-Ghazali (a Persian, somewhat ironically) is often cited as the most significant Muslim next only to Prophet Muhammad largely for this reason.

j/k, you're a moron.

Lol, you're a person who has admitted to being dim-witted and not overly concerned with actually understanding policy, and you're calling other people morons?

Also, the "j/k" wasn't needed re cultural appropriation. I would never expect you to use a multisyllabic word with sincerity.

Lol, you're a person who has admitted to being dim-witted and not overly concerned with actually understanding policy, and you're calling other people morons?
I'll need a refresher. I don't hang on to things I said for weeks like you do.

Also, the "j/k" wasn't needed re cultural appropriation. I would never expect you to use a multisyllabic word with sincerity.
I just think you try a little too hard sometimes to be edgy. It comes off as disingenuous.

Or maybe its humor you're trying for? Hard to tell for sure, everything you say is so fake and intended to cause a reaction.

Also congratulations to you both! I can't wait until mine is that age. Incredible.
Its tough raising daughters these days. There's a lack of role models for young girls these days.

Its tough raising daughters these days. There's a lack of role models for young girls these days.

I want to move out into the woods. No internet, no TV. I just read a twelve page book my great grandmother wrote about moving to Albert in the late 1800's to become wheat farmers. Children dying from the flu in dusty beds. But they were happy, they had joy and role models and were great people.

We've lost that connection to life and death and now we're all busy sniffing celebrity farts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back