Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Anybody know why the protestors attacked him in the first place? None of the footage I've seen seems to show that.

The irony of this is ... I saw his other pics. He’s the last thing you’d consider a badass. He looks like the guy that gets bullied in Hs. Wouldn’t last in a fist fight.

But with that gun the took out 3 thugs. One of the was armed and more experienced, looked to be more equipped. He would have been dead for sure it he didn’t use that gun. The huge black guy tried a running kick on his head while he was on the ground. Looks like the good guy won last night
I get the feeling he was likely considering a career in law enforcement most likely. Given his back the blue sentiments and that trooper uniform he had for Halloween or whatever. Wouldnt be surprised to learn he was working on his firearms skills for that.

The irony of this is ... I saw his other pics. He’s the last thing you’d consider a badass. He looks like the guy that gets bullied in Hs. Wouldn’t last in a fist fight.

But with that gun the took out 3 thugs. One of the was armed and more experienced, looked to be more equipped. He would have been dead for sure it he didn’t use that gun. The huge black guy tried a running kick on his head while he was on the ground. Looks like the good guy won last night

Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Anybody know why the protestors attacked him in the first place? None of the footage I've seen seems to show that.

I'm still wondering why the hooligans are being labeled as protesters. Seems more like troublemakers out late at night looking for trouble.

Nothing so far says he was looking to kill people, you need evidence to support this, the way he picked his shots and did not fire at will is hard to afirm he traveled to kill.

Traveling into another state with an assault rifle you don't own just to clean up graffiti is a little suspicious to me. I'm not trying to say or imply he was looking to kill but it doesn't make sense he was just looking to clean up the graffiti in a state he doesn't live in. It seems like he wanted to clean up graffiti and the streets.

I haven't watched the whole video only a small clip so that's what I'm basing my comment on along with a few details given in this thread.

Lol look at this ninja guy with a stick waiting to whack the kid. So many people planning on assaulting could have been shot but didn’t, kid had great restraint.
NINTCHDBPICT000604252151-2.jpg

At the end of the day he's not drinking through a straw like those other guys who got beatdown by a gang of protestors.
Honestly, you can't ask people to take that risk. Can you be sure that they'd stop when you're only knocked out and not beaten into a coma?

He has a right to open carry and he has a right to peaceful assembly. So as long as he was within those rights he will probably be ok. Was the incident a perfect example of self defense? Probably not, but we won’t see many that are.

With an assault rifle he doesn't own? In a state he doesn't live? I'm merely asking because I honestly don't know gun laws

He shouldn't spend a second in jail . . . but he should be charged with illegal open carry due to being 17. That's it IMO.

Do you have any more insight into the laws for this? Like how do we distinguish open carry vs walking down a country road looking for critters while hunting

Don't know if he knew someone or not. Doesn't matter to me. He wasn't the only guy out there with a gun looking to deter more random destruction of private property. And he wasn't the only guy from out of town (eg. 2 of the thugs who were shot).

Maybe he didn't want to get beat up like the old man who confronted similar criminality while unarmed.

Possibly. Going into a hostile place where mobs of people are running wild is only asking for trouble imo he had to known the probability of death or murder is going to increase going into a situation like that.

Lol look at this ninja guy with a stick waiting to whack the kid. So many people planning on assaulting could have been shot but didn’t, kid had great restraint.
NINTCHDBPICT000604252151-2.jpg
There's a lot more of his type out there on the right having grown up in gun culture knowing how to handle firearms and actively training even if its just IDPA than the left is ever going to be able to muster.

With an assault rifle he doesn't own? In a state he doesn't live? I'm merely asking because I honestly don't know gun laws

Wisconsin is an open carry state as far as I know. Not 100% on gun laws but long guns can be transferred from state to state without issue. I’m not from there, but in my state (Maine) anyone can legally carry a concealed or open carry firearm, as long as you have no felony or restriction from firearm ownership.

1st guy no idea

2nd duo could have been because they recognized him from the video going around with the first one and tried to stop him, fearing he may shoot more people

pure guess tho as to intentions

Back