Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

This same rationale means that the cop that caught a brick deserved it because cops all over the nation are brutalizing protestors who are not rioting or looting.

Not really . . . . not even close. How many cases are you aware of where cops were "brutalizing" truly peaceful protestors?

It might could be characterized that way if I had said cops in Chicago were justified to use force against "protestors" because of the idiots in Kenosha.

So you DO believe it's just a completely unprovoked response from police in cities where property is being destroyed and businesses are being ransacked . . . and therefore justifies additional violence against all cops.

When they get ambushed in their cars, they shouldn't have been a cop with all these bad apples around. It's about personal responsibility.

{<doc}

Folks who ambush anyone (cop or not) in their cars due to the actions of others are pathetic excuses for humans. Folks who punish and target a specific group of people due to the actions of others are as equally pathetic. Folks who confront others over something that happened half way across the country in an attempt to shame them into submission/support deserve absolutely no support whatsoever.

With the overnight shootings I won’t be surprised if the governors tell the police to go after the militia and self defending citizens and will continue to let antifa/bpm run wild with no interruptions
At some point the Mayor's of these cities need to be tried for treason. The penalty for treason is severe I think.

and you were doing so well.

awww, youre talking to me like im your naughty dog or something. Any reason? To be a dick? Doesnt seem useful except to try to get me.

sure, it COULD be replaced. but it wouldn't make any sense, since there isn't a trend of rampant righties feeling entitled to riot, loot, arson, assault, and murder... and apparently, while believing there should be no resistance and that they have impunity.

Nope. The right isn't protesting and all that shit. Didnt say they were.
I said the right has been ignoring the concerns of the left side of the spectrum and has begun to shout them down with "Cultural Marxist" bullshit.
The right for years has been unwilling to engage in discussions of police reform, continues to push "bailouts" for large companies etc. Each side has shit where they arent listening to the core concerns of the other side.

you try so hard to believe you're centered but then you made it partisan where it really wasn't.

Im center? I started my post saying I was left.
I made it partisan? That's your quote.
My whole response to you is that youre creating partisanship where there isnt any. I'm left and AGREE with you about this incident.

objectively speaking, one side is WAY out of line and infringing greatly.

Yes. Im still agreeing with you even though youre being a cunt in the way youre talking to me. But they arent out of line in a vacuum.
When this shit chills out if the concerns of the left arent addressed the entire groundwork for all this bullshit to happen again will still be there.

Or you can pretend Im dumb, irrational and partisan and hit me back with some bullshit that addresses a single line in my post while ignoring all other context because ima BLM/ANTIFA scum leftist, or whatever. Shit except for one sentence you said I was doing well. So why not talk to me like im rational. Im leftish not raving.

You seem to be highlighting the fact that the shooter is 17 years old. 17 year olds are old enough to get deployed overseas. They don't get a second more of extra training than 35 year olds who enlist.
Just saying it's illegal. I'm not debating whether I think it should be or shouldn't be, I'm pointing out that he had no right to open carry as a minor. If this was in front of his house, if his business was being destroyed, I'd see it more on the side of self defense. Yet no one can confirm this. And my whole point it calling it self defense without any of this knowledge and then cheering the guy who was killed is insanity

...it started on the streets and yes, they were in shootouts ON the streets. lolz @ being this willfully ignorant. you're citing them as an example and you didn't even bother looking up what happened. ffs, man.
That's the point Im making......They are complete fucking idiots, for being in the street in the first place.

What kind of fucking idiots, decide to be surrounded by hundreds of rioters?

1kenosha1.jpg

Sorry but the larping went wrong and they put themselves in the dumbest position they could be in.

7ad.jpg

Compare this to intelligent/non-larping rooftop Koreans....They weren't fucking idiots, who were down in the streets arguing with the 100's of rioters....They weren't dumb enough to tactically expose themselves to rioters like that.

So no, the Larpers are to blamed for this, they put themselves in such a dumb position.....Again I don't feel sorry for any of those dumbasses, not the COD Larper, nor the Larper rioters..but since COD Larper is getting so much love in this thread, I feel obligated to point out, the dumb position he put himself in.

Another difference between RoofTop Koreans and larpers......The RoofTop Koreans did it out the necessity of protecting their shit...none of their actions were politically motivated.....Unlike this larper who clearly had political motivations to be there, not just out of the "necessity" like the rooftop Koreans.

This is why the larper chose to be among the rioters like an idiot..He wanted to argue/feel badass against tho rioters.

EgVfxHiUEAADnjN

Last edited:
Two pos losers got shot and killed trying to mob a guy. They're used to jumping frail old guys and otherwise easy targets, but ran into someone with a gun. Two less fucking idiots on this planet. Good job, hopefully more larpers realize stupid games = stupid consequences and get their shit pushed in as well.

Let's leave the Buffalo PD out of this.

perhaps you should have focusing on attaining reading comprehension, instead of making hypocritically racist tirades.
You didnt even write a properly structured sentence. I love when people can barely spell, you ask for clarification, and they say you can't read lol. Please stop replying to me. You think I'm racist, I think you're a sheep, let's just agree to disagree

From the videos I have seen, the moments of attack:

1. Bald white guy shouting "shoot ME n!qq@!!" Minutes later is then seen menacingly chasing the armed teenager. Bald white guy throws a MOLOTOV COCKTAIL at the teenager (imagine if that hit and ignited on his back) and continues to charge and press the teen.
The teen uses the rifle in self defense, putting down the aggressor.

2. The teenager attempts to call (presumably) 911 to report his firearm discharge and request police and medical for the wounded aggressor. (The fact the teenager calls police demonstrates that he is the victim)

3. While calling police, he is chased away by a large group of armed and intimidating rioters.

4. Teenager is attacked first with flying stomp then skateboard whack, then has his rifle nearly stolen away from him when a 3rd aggressor approaches brandishing a Glock pistol.
Teenager fires at all three aggressors, saving his own life in the process.

Perhaps I have missed some video evidence, so please point out where any of the above is incorrect

Yep the same old people more upset that a person defened themselves the why they had to.

Do I care that the shit heads that tried to kill him are shot, no and I'm glad he was able to defend himself.

The only thing I glad of is he was able to defend.

@HereticBD lol this the side you're on bro.

I'm not on any side. I'm objectively judging the situation. Dude was in the midst of being stomped by a mob, and he defended himself. If the dude was just marching along indiscriminately shooting people, I would condemn him all the same. That's not what happened though. He was attacked, and defended himself. It seems to really bother you that he defended himself.

It's funny how they were all gearing up to stomp that guy into a coma....you could see the excitement in the crowd like they had a blank check to dish out violence. He would have been the latest viral video of a life changing mob beating had he not defended himself.
100%. Karma may not get you every time but when it does...

This the problem, if you defend yourself against these violent mobs, no matter how justified you are, it's going to get framed as 'white supremacist KKK member guns down peaceful anti-racism protesters'. And if you live somewhere run by left-wing politicians, police chiefs and judges, you are fucked.

couldnt agree more, the left hates it when good citizens are defending themselves against the mob. They want their pawns to raise hell uninterrupted, it’s sad because the governors don’t do anything about it pathetic

I'm not on any side. I'm objectively judging the situation. Dude was in the midst of being stomped by a mob, and he defended himself. If the dude was just marching along indiscriminately shooting people, I would condemn him all the same. That's not what happened though. He was attacked, and defended himself. It seems to really bother you that he defended himself.
You literally ignore the fact that he illegally and willingly open carried a rifle into a group of rioters, for no clear reason, yet all you see is self defense. I just cant help you. You dont think the same as me and it's fine. Have a good day man

I always get Shaun King confused with Rachel Maddow. Rachel is the one with more black DNA right?

thumb_black-how-do-you-do-fellow-black-people-shaun-king-11791565.png

Savage twitter comments.

From the videos I have seen, the moments of attack:

1. Bald white guy shouting "shoot ME n!qq@!!" Minutes later is then seen menacingly chasing the armed teenager. Bald white guy throws a MOLOTOV COCKTAIL at the teenager (imagine if that hit and ignited on his back) and continues to charge and press the teen.
The teen uses the rifle in self defense, putting down the aggressor.

2. The teenager attempts to call (presumably) 911 to report his firearm discharge and request police and medical for the wounded aggressor. (The fact the teenager calls police demonstrates that he is the victim)

3. While calling police, he is chased away by a large group of armed and intimidating rioters.

4. Teenager is attacked first with flying stomp then skateboard whack, then has his rifle nearly stolen away from him when a 3rd aggressor approaches brandishing a Glock pistol.
Teenager fires at all three aggressors, saving his own life in the process.

Perhaps I have missed some video evidence, so please point out where any of the above is incorrect

Great post. Perfect instance of justified self defense. Antifa/BML thugs learned their lesson the hard way. Play stupid games...

Back