Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

awww, youre talking to me like im your naughty dog or something. Any reason? To be a dick? Doesnt seem useful except to try to get me.

Nope. The right isn't protesting and all that shit. Didnt say they were.
I said the right has been ignoring the concerns of the left side of the spectrum and has begun to shout them down with "Cultural Marxist" bullshit.
The right for years has been unwilling to engage in discussions of police reform, continues to push "bailouts" for large companies etc. Each side has shit where they arent listening to the core concerns of the other side.

Im center? I started my post saying I was left.
I made it partisan? That's your quote.
My whole response to you is that youre creating partisanship where there isnt any. I'm left and AGREE with you about this incident.

Yes. Im still agreeing with you even though youre being a cunt in the way youre talking to me. But they arent out of line in a vacuum.
When this shit chills out if the concerns of the left arent addressed the entire groundwork for all this bullshit to happen again will still be there.

Or you can pretend Im dumb, irrational and partisan and hit me back with some bullshit that addresses a single line in my post while ignoring all other context because ima BLM/ANTIFA scum leftist, or whatever.

holy shit, your reading comprehension is as weak as your (thin) skin.

1. i wasn't being a dick, i was legit throwing you a bone. the post did start well.
2. you made a false equivalency with cultural marxism and all of this
3. blm founders/leaders bragged about being "trained marxists," anyway
4. i didn't say you were center. i said you believe you were centered. ie: grounded. objective. shit, i even used the phrase "objectively speaking," then...
5. i can't create partisan bullshit by pointing out your fallacies. that's not how logic works. ffs
6. nice namecalling. high ground, have you? seems to be a lot of that lately.

From the videos I have seen, the moments of attack:

1. Bald white guy shouting "shoot ME n!qq@!!" Minutes later is then seen menacingly chasing the armed teenager. Bald white guy throws a MOLOTOV COCKTAIL at the teenager (imagine if that hit and ignited on his back) and continues to charge and press the teen.
The teen uses the rifle in self defense, putting down the aggressor.

2. The teenager attempts to call (presumably) 911 to report his firearm discharge and request police and medical for the wounded aggressor. (The fact the teenager calls police demonstrates that he is the victim)

3. While calling police, he is chased away by a large group of armed and intimidating rioters.

4. Teenager is attacked first with flying stomp then skateboard whack, then has his rifle nearly stolen away from him when a 3rd aggressor approaches brandishing a Glock pistol.
Teenager fires at all three aggressors, saving his own life in the process.

Perhaps I have missed some video evidence, so please point out where any of the above is incorrect
The clearest video I saw was only about 30 seconds. Not sure how you gathered all this from the video I saw. Can you please link the video you're referring to?

That's the point Im making......They are complete fucking idiots, for being in the street in the first place.

What kind of fucking idiots, decide to be surrounded by hundreds of rioters?

1kenosha1.jpg

Sorry but the larping went wrong and they put themselves in the dumbest position they could be in.

7ad.jpg

Compare this to intelligent/non-larping rooftop Koreans....They weren't fucking idiots, who were down in the streets arguing with the 100's of rioters....They weren't dumb enough to tactically expose themselves to rioters like that.

So no, the Larpers are to blamed for this, they put themselves in such a dumb position.....Again I don't feel sorry for any of those dumbasses, not the COD Larper, nor the Larper rioters..but since COD Larper is getting so much love in this thread, I feel obligated to point out, the dumb position he put himself in.

moron, the ROOFTOP KOREANS were ALSO in the streets.

edit:

You literally ignore the fact that he illegally and willingly open carried a rifle into a group of rioters, for no clear reason, yet all you see is self defense. I just cant help you. You dont think the same as me and it's fine. Have a good day man

You're gleefully ignoring the fact that it's a riot. Nobody has the right to be there. It's anarchy. Funny how you have absolutely have nothing to say about the rioters illegally burning shit down, assaulting and murdering people, and just want to focus on the "legality"(LOL) of this guy carrying a gun.

You literally ignore the fact that he illegally and willingly open carried a rifle into a group of rioters, for no clear reason, yet all you see is self defense. I just cant help you. You dont think the same as me and it's fine. Have a good day man

Doesn't matter. Just like with Fentanyl Floyd and Amaud the Robber. You don't have the authority to attack people who pose no threat to you. If you think this kid is too young for a rifle, call the police and report him. You cannot go hit him with a skateboard and try to take it.

Well the Daily Mail is trying to paint the shooter as the bad guy, I can only assume the rest of the media is also. I wouldn't know as I don't read that shit (Wash Post, NY Times, etc). Too Biased.

of course, the left is not happy that their pawns was actually hurt and will do anything to paint the blm rioter was an innocent boy and was peacefully protesting before being attacked by the KkK

That's the point Im making......They are complete fucking idiots, for being in the street in the first place.

What kind of fucking idiots, decide to be surrounded by hundreds of rioters?

1kenosha1.jpg

Sorry but the larping went wrong and they put themselves in the dumbest position they could be in.

7ad.jpg

Compare this to intelligent/non-larping rooftop Koreans....They weren't fucking idiots, who were down in the streets arguing with the 100's of rioters....They weren't dumb enough to tactically expose themselves to rioters like that.

So no, the Larpers are to blamed for this, they put themselves in such a dumb position.....Again I don't feel sorry for any of those dumbasses, not the COD Larper, nor the Larper rioters..but since COD Larper is getting so much love in this thread, I feel obligated to point out, the dumb position he put himself in.

It looks like they were in front of a gas station, I guess protecting that and some at other property. I'm not sure how this guy got separated. He could have been chased out. It doesn't appear they were just walking around. We will have to wait to get a better time line.

And as far as him being 17 how would you know that by just looking at him?

You're gleefully ignoring the fact that it's a riot. Nobody has the right to be there. It's anarchy. Funny how you have absolutely have nothing to say about the rioters illegally burning shit down, assaulting and murdering people, and just want to focus on the "legality"(LOL) of this guy carrying a gun.
Ok man. Have a good day

moron, the ROOFTOP KOREANS were ALSO in the streets.
The rooftop Koreans were not surrounded by a shitload of rioters, because they chose to be in the streets, why do you think Rooftop Koreans is a thing? Tactically they chose to be on rooftops mostly...They weren't arguing with fucking 100s of rioters in the streets like dumbasses.

EgVfxHiUEAADnjN

This guy clearly had an agenda to be there....He wasn't there out of the necessity of protecting business...He wanted to walk around with an AR-15 around rioters to feel badass, he wanted to argue with rioters.

The larping idiot put himself in this position......the Rooftop koreans weren't stupid like that.

I could not imagine letting my 17 year old son wander the streets with rifle during a volatile protest
No sympathy here for the people who attacked him but he should have never been there in the first place

Doesn't matter. Just like with Fentanyl Floyd and Amaud the Robber. You don't have the authority to attack people who pose no threat to you. If you think this kid is too young for a rifle, call the police and report him. You cannot go hit him with a skateboard and try to take it.
Lol you're lost man. Have a good day

I saw a 1 minute video so I know exactly what happened and exactly how the legal code should be applied.

There's a video on facebook making the rounds and it looked like clear self d
Self-defense.

100%. This is clear self defense. He had his back turned and they jumped him, knocking him to the ground. Then they reached for his gun and he had to fire it while still on the ground. This is clearly self defense and no one should be protesting it.

I could not imagine letting my 17 year old son wander the streets with rifle during a volatile protest
No sympathy here for the people who attacked him but he should have never been there in the first place
No different than the cop shooting that guy in Kenosha. He should not have gotten back into his car but that doesn't mean he should be shot. If the kid got attacked, it might be legit self defense. We don't know, just like we don't know exactly what happened to the guy in Kenosha. But doing something stupid is never legal justification to be attacked or killed

Back