Political Predictions Thread

Added: Kirsten Gillibrand will run for the Democratic nomination for president for the 2020 election.

Fuck her (she from my area).

Her corny ass tried to break out her potty mouth for that week when Democrats thought swearing would make them cool. She sounded like a fuckin dork. She turned into a grade D political whore.

1. Robert Mueller's investigation will not conclude that Trump attempted to offer US policy concessions to Russia in exchange for access to the hacked DNC e-mails.

Is this the only definition of collusion you'll accept?

I believe Trump will be indicted on something but it'll be such a letdown after all this buildup that no one will care. Like Al Capone getting jailed for taxes.

I have always thought Trump would be a one termer, unless he were so massively successful hat he'd get a free ride. The only hitch I see here is that the GOP isn't doing a good job of building up anyone else.

Kasich primaires Trump and wins but loses to the Dem nominee
<Lmaoo>

This is a prediction thread, not the "things zebby wishes would happen" thread.

You'll find a Leprechaun's pot of gold, before this prediction comes true.
I would say there is a 25% chance Trump quits
<Lmaoo><45>

Again, this is a thread about predictions of things that could actually happen. Your alternative-history fanfiction isn't really necessary. But it is amusing, so thank you!

Is there any standard for President Trump's innocence that you'll accept?

Yeah. Considering the things we know happened, if Mueller says there's no evidence that Trump knew of his underling's activities then I'll have to say, "Damn, i guess i was wrong."

However, if the conclusion is that there's not enough evidence to bring legal action (or a prosecutor doesn't feel there's enough evidence to prosevute), then that's a different animal. Circumstantial evidence is going to create a hell of a gray area for everyone, supporters and detractors alike.

Is this the only definition of collusion you'll accept?
Collusion is a business term. It refers to an agreement among firms or individuals to divide a market, set prices, limit production or limit opportunities.

If you think Trump will be convicted of collusion, I will happily take that bet.

If a special counsel is named in the FISA abuse case.

At least 3 big names will be indicted
At least 1 big name will be convicted

Collusion is a business term. It refers to an agreement among firms or individuals to divide a market, set prices, limit production or limit opportunities.

If you think Trump will be convicted of collusion, I will happily take that bet.

I'd bet 100k he will not be convicted of collusion

That be like saying Trump will be convicted of shooting laser beams out of his eyes

If the law defines collusion differently than you (during any legal proceedings that happen), will you stick with your business definition?

If the law defines collusion differently than you (during any legal proceedings that happen), will you stick with your business definition?
"Legal proceedings" don't define legal terms. That's what legislatures are for. If you can find a federal law that defines collusion in a way that is applicable to the Trump-Russia investigation, I will certainly accept that definition. However, I seriously doubt you can find such a definition.

Trump wont be charged with anything

Trump will pull out of the 2020 election halfway through due to a non disclosed heath issue

Trump will talk mad shit about how he wouldnt have lost had he not had his whatever health issue is and how hes undefeated in presidenting

Hillary will not run for nomination though she will tease like she will right up until its time to start the primary

"Legal proceedings" don't define legal terms. That's what legislatures are for. If you can find a federal law that defines collusion in a way that is applicable to the Trump-Russia investigation, I will certainly accept that definition. However, I seriously doubt you can find such a definition.

That's easy to say now, but if shit starts going down you might find the courts are not using your definition. Are you willing to adopt their definition?

That's easy to say now, but if shit starts going down you might find the courts are not using your definition. Are you willing to adopt their definition?
Again, courts don't create new types of crimes. That is the job of legislatures. I'm willing to bet you that Trump will never be found guilty of any crime called "collusion" by any court.

Trump will be listed as unindicted co-conspirator in something (state based or federal)

Timing wise, no idea when I would suspect if Mueller or some state AG is close to finishing they'll try to wrap ASAP to give gop a chance to properly field a candidate in 2020

I believe Mittens will give a primary challenge to tRUmp if needed

Dems take house in 2018

GOP increases it's lead in Senate but because Dems control house nothing gets done

Adam Schiff makes a run at the dem primary

Ole bobs gonna break out the ballsy call here.

Nikki Haley is being groomed for, and will become the first female president of the United States.

Go big or go home.

@SBJJ I want to add your predictions to the OP but "big name" is not clear enough.

Back