Politics in the Streets megathread

But Renard told us earlier today that yelling and losing your shit is a black thing, and that whites don't do that.

Lol @ trying to recruit random people to your side because you can't defend yourself for shit. I see you still haven't understood the concept that anecdotes don't translate into trends.

Here is a nice "Antifa gets KOed" compilation for you.

im not an American so I have no dog in this race, but any time I see some cunt run in to kick a downed opponent in the head and get knocked out I’m filled with joy.

We have a requirement that the police use reasonable force, do they have that over there?

Nah, Police and their bootlickers want them to have their cake and eat it too. They want to treat people like shit and expect that they cower and cave to their every command, RESPECT THEM, and not ask that they be held accountable for any wrongdoing asking that very same pubic pick up the tab for all lawsuits which said pigs bring on when they violate people's basic human rights.

In what other fucking job can you piss on clients, customers, guest, constituents, members of the general public and not only not be held accountable for your fuck ups but get a paid vacation as your punishment and stick the taxpayers with the bill. then they have the nerve to bitch about how hard they've got it.

90% of these fucks couldn't cut it in any private sector job. Facts

Antifa is laughable garbage in every way.
They also have a few posters in the War Room.
Find it hilarious that Trump wants to designate them a terrorist organization. That would open up a whole can of worms with every subsequent administration labeling the other side of the political spectrum a terror group. What a mess.

Not even gonna speculate why his pants were almost off. Or if it was related to the comment about his brother at the end.

That was the first time I've ever heard the word "deush bag" being used in a brawl of that magnitude.

He slapped the shit out that bitch

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He definitely deserved way more of a beating than he got, they just restrained him, shoulda gave him a bit of the business while he was down there

Last edited:
He's lucky he's alive...slapping a woman like that can make eyes go great white on otherwise measured men...

LMFAO beautiful slap! Surprised they didn't beat the fuck out of him. Not that I would have. Restraining was a good move but usually soy boy white knights would react much different. Now if it was any of their relatives I'm surprised they didn't act more aggressively.

that slap ... he might have to car black

Back