Politics in the Streets megathread

When-He-Won-Charity-Boxing-Match-Looked-Like-Doing.gif

Bunch of fucking pukes, that's what BLM/Atnifa has become. They keep this shit up and their going to regret it because someone will rightfully open up on them with a handgun.

I posted the full video yesterday and they deleted it here for some reason. They were attacking a lady before this too and supposedly this guy was trying to help her. They robbed stuff out of his truck after beating him too

Reginald Denny. That is all.

In these types of circumstances you never, ever, ever, stop or allow yourself to be separated from your vehicle.

Run motherfuckers over first and worry about the consequences later.
Judged by 12 >>> carried by 6

Last edited:

Im thieve types if circumstances, you never, ever, ever, stop or allow yourself to be separated from you’re vehicle.

This sounds terrible, but it is absolutely correct. There's no way you win by getting out of the car. Seriously, make like George escaping the fire.

+1 on politicians who're willing to fight.

Also, politicians who can actually fight.

This video of Philly's ex-mayor Frank Rizzo telling a reporter and his crew he'll fight all of them always cracks me up, start it at 3:40ish:

"By myself, I'll take ya's physically."

Last edited:

In these types of circumstances you never, ever, ever, stop or allow yourself to be separated from your vehicle.

100%

Never get out of the car. Don’t open the door, don’t open the fucking window.

If people aren’t smart enough to get out of the way of a vehicle they don’t belong in the gene pool anyway.

Unless you’re quite rich and have an attorney on retainer, stay in your basement, it’s better than jail.

And never mind the civil suit...
I don't live in a basement retard and I don't know what shit place you live in, where defending a woman being attacked gets you arrested. I'm sure I would be applauded for it, not arrested.

I don't live in a basement retard and I don't know what shit place you live in, where defending a woman being attacked gets you arrested. I'm sure I would be applauded for it, not arrested.

Name caller. That's rude.

I live part-time in NYC.

Man I would have left the guy unconscious and unable to walk for the rest of his life. Where are the boots to his face? Come on guys

Sounds much worse than just "defending a woman."

I don't want to know where you are, but the chances of you being filmed during this use of excessive force is high.

And that evidence will get you ass raped in a house of detention and ass raped, again, in a civil suit.

But you enjoy that, sweetie.

Name caller. That's rude.

I live part-time in NYC.

Sounds much worse than just "defending a woman."

I don't want to know where you are, but the chances of you being filmed during this use of excessive force is high.

And that evidence will get you ass raped in a house of detention and ass raped, again, in a civil suit.

But you enjoy that, sweetie.
You're the type of pussy who let's women get beat up because you're worried about yourself. Fuck you, waste of space.

You're the type of pussy who let's women get beat up because you're worried about yourself. Fuck you, waste of space.

You are seriously ignorant. Thank heavens for the ignore function.

Back