• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Politics in the Streets megathread

This isn’t even smart.

The UFC shirt alone is cringeworthy.

It was two white guys and 2-5 Mexicans.

What did he think was going to happen?

As a long time member of the War Room I am SHOCKED to see that UFC fans can be stone cold racists. Shocked I tells ya!! <Lmaoo>

I am also going to say this because my position on violence remains consistent regardless of the political positions held by the actors.

It is wrong to become physical in the midst of a strictly verbal confrontation. I don't care what the (alleged) white asshole said to the (alleged) Mexican. Throwing the first punch was unjustified. I consider it criminal assault.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Also, I continue to be amazed at the high percentage of people who shit talk, yet are unable to identify the universal body language that says, "I'm about to punch you".

Title made me laugh because I thought it was a betting odds joke, not literally being outnumbered.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

Also, I continue to be amazed at the high percentage of people who shit talk, yet are unable to identify the universal body language that says, "I'm about to punch you".

I would be even more wary of 2 people and provoking a confrontation with 4-5 people. Do they think if it comes to blows that life is like a movie?

All idiots but those white dudes looked for trouble and found it. Also, hearing Mexican dudes use the n-word is cringeworthy.
Yup, I like my n-words with a hard R coming from white dudes in UFC t shirts.

So wearing my UFC shirt doesn't make me invincible? WTF?

This is the only video I've seen of the incident but this type of shit makes me embarrassed for our country. Morons shitting on a soldier for defending himself. The collective IQ of some areas in this country has to be about 30.

Damn. A piece of shit imperialist got his feelings hurt? Poor fella.

Back