• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Politics in the Streets megathread

BoGBoXNIgAA1W36.jpg

whats goin on ?
Guy with skate board was being weird, trying to hit people with his board and was flashing his wang. Social worker came said it was cool. Later soldier is running errand. Tells skater to GTFO, skater comes at solider. Solider takes him down and people call him a white supremacist.
Tldr liberals are hoovers

Guy with skate board was being weird, trying to hit people with his board and was flashing his wang. Social worker came said it was cool. Later soldier is running errand. Tells skater to GTFO, skater comes at solider. Solider takes him down and people call him a white supremacist.
Tldr liberals are hoovers
Was funny how the ratchet was smiling and saying "I've been waiting for this". Hoodbooger thinks he's gonna get paid.

lol @ 2:09 the guy actually says "Come at me, Bro"

But this is a horrible video and the sarcasm of the narrator ruins any chance for any actual constructive dialog between people. He's already biased, but that just makes it even worse. An unedited video might actually be worthy of discussion.

Was funny how the ratchet was smiling and saying "I've been waiting for this". Hoodbooger thinks he's gonna get paid.
He's an idiot and deserves a beating. More people need to see and face consequences for their bad actions. Too bad we shield them from them all too often

Loooool this literally was the youtuber Angry Cops

But this is a horrible video and the sarcasm of the narrator ruins any chance for any actual constructive dialog between people. He's already biased, but that just makes it even worse. An unedited video might actually be worthy of discussion.
Hes literally friends with the guy. Lol expecting an even hand is absurd

Last edited:
He's an idiot and deserves a beating. More people need to see and face consequences for their bad actions. Too bad we shield them from them all too often
I agree and you say that, but every time some pussy from the Iraq occupation paints his walls with his brains SOMEONE has to clean it up, so I can't quite sign onto what you're saying.

Guy was taking his dick out and wagging it at people, threatening, etc. Then the dumbass spit at and smoked buddies car with the skateboard. He then got a dose of act right.

your explanation just confused me further. Guess I'll watch the clip.

I think the soldier over reacted. After the first hit the guy was done. No need to restrain him at that point. But the first hit seemed to be self defense. One of those two-way cases where most people will see it whichever way they're predetermined to see it.

Fear of a public ass-beating should be cultivated, albeit carefully.

Loooool this literally was the youtuber Angry Cops

Hes literally friends with the guy. Lol expecting an even hand is absurd
I don't care if they're lovers, a biased video isn't going to do anything to produce any kind of productive discussion. I don't know who these people are neither should I.

I think the soldier over reacted. After the first hit the guy was done. No need to restrain him at that point. But the first hit seemed to be self defense. One of those two-way cases where most people will see it whichever way they're predetermined to see it.
Seems like a justified citizen's arrest to me, so yes he had a right to restrain him until the cops came.

I agree and you say that, but every time some pussy from the Iraq occupation paints his walls with his brains SOMEONE has to clean it up, so I can't quite sign onto what you're saying.
Takes more of a man to have bullets and missiles lobbed at them then it does to stand on a stage and lead tourist trips clown

He's biased because they are friends.

Horrible fucking video...just show what happened from start to finish then give your opinion....

The damn youtuber is cutting in every 10 seconds, it's annoying.

Guy was taking his dick out and wagging it at people, threatening, etc. Then the dumbass spit at and smoked buddies car with the skateboard. He then got a dose of act right.
I dont see why people are defending him Just because he is black. This is what society has become now all black people are innocent and can do no wrong ever. The dude had his fkng d**k out and was harassing people and tried to attack the soldier. Those same blind people worship BLMs thug heroes who all are career criminals. They dont care if someones a rapist, burglar, or anything.

Back