POLL: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz January 31st in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight makes no sense. I bet the Anderson nuthuggers would say its a good fight and those are probably the same people that were talking shit about Fedor/Hendo.

Oh and lol at people picking Diaz.

Silva has never fought someone like nick diaz before.
Diaz is not going to sit around and wait for silva to go off
Diaz is going to push the pace the entire fight
Diaz KO round 2

Silva is a the greatest counter striker of all time..

If Diaz comes in pushing the pace he's getting KO'd in the first.

if silva loses all his fans are gonna be like brazilian soccer fans against germany in world cup.

Fight makes no sense. I bet the Anderson nuthuggers would say its a good fight and those are probably the same people that were talking shit about Fedor/Hendo.

"Super fights" very seldom make sense.

Silva has never fought someone like nick diaz before.
Diaz is not going to sit around and wait for silva to go off
Diaz is going to push the pace the entire fight
Diaz KO round 2

This. Also add:

Diaz is arguably the most difficult fighter to finish today. I could see a late tko (not so sure about 2nd round), but I'd favor a decision.

Bet you still tune in.

Anderson has looked all but finished. The wars seemongly have taken their toll. I wouldn't be suprised if this fight certifies that. However of Anderson is anything like normal he will wreck.

i can't see any way nick win.
this will look like silva vs griffin

and nick diaz is my favorite fighter

I'm a huge Anderson fan and i think this fight is stupid and Diaz hasn't done much to deserve this fight(IMO). It's a pretty big mismatch as well.

holy shit this is insane they actually set it up

silva by tko or something

This is gonna show a lot about Anderson's future. If he loses this one he should just retire right there.

i can't see any way nick win.
this will look like silva vs griffin

and nick diaz is my favorite fighter

Doesn't mean you know how to pick his fights.

I think Silva will win as well, but to think Diaz will look anything like Griffin in there is naive at best.

Im shocked 1/4 of this website is actually giving Nick Diaz a chance.

cant wait for Diaz to call out weidman after he wins
Nick Diaz 2015 mw champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back