Ponzi calling out Woodley.

I can't believe he ruined them giving him the mic and a zoom in close up for a promo and he ruined it by speaking Spanish.

Like, what? Are you expecting the UFC to try and sell me the fight with subtitles or a voice over?

50006117.jpg

I’m very sad you disagree with me cause I love and respect you.

Fight IQ? Magny could barely walk after first round but he was hesitant to throw lots of kicks until fourth.

Am I wrong?
I'm very fond of banging once you've backed a guy to the fence, rumble style. I still love you, maybe more now even.
<PlusJuan>

giphy.gif

People still doubt Tyron? Ponzi doesn't make it past minute 2

I’ve been doubting Woodley since before you’ve seen him fight.

But this is the first fight I’m picking him to lose. Woodley doesn’t like pressure.

Tyron should hire Senzo Tanaka for his camp because he will have to fight blind for most of the fight.

tenor.gif

Dont know why they even brought up Woodley he's still like one or two fights away. He should get Till or Wonderboy next.

Ponz doesn't fight smart. He is a bjj black belt; I believe he could have pounded out Magny if he really wanted to instead of trying to go for a KO and getting jabbed a lot in the process

His TD defense is good yes he might get taken down at some point but his boxing is head and shoulders above anyone and his power can lay woodley out cold.

I dunno about Woodley but give em a top 5 opponent.

It's an interesting match-up to me.

Would definitely watch.

I don’t know, I think he probably gets countered and knocked out if he goes at Woodley like he did Magny.

But his power is no joke and Woodley would be playing a dangerous game throwing hands with him.

I think he gets hit too much. He doesn't have Woodley's power and if they trade. I believe Woodley can knock him out in an exchange

Nah
Magny is not a great win
His ranking is an illusion

Ponz won't make it to the top 5
Just a top 15 talent

Did the Colby title shot get made? Shame, I wanted to see how many bombs Ponz could land on Cringington.

Woodley is just so fucking fast. I underestimated him against Till. All these great strikers freeze up as soon as Woodley shows them a blitz. Easier said than done to pressure him.

I do think he can pressure Woodley Nate Marquradt style (minus the juice boxing) but I can see him getting easily countered with a from outta nowhere Woodley punch.

Back