Poor DDP

exactly, no one on the outside and most in the inside don't even view DDP as african. What exactly does he do that represents africa? He said what he did because he knows the quickest way to reel in mma fans is to be a white guy that says controversial things especially with a racial edge to it. It gets the fans all excited. Conor, colby, chael, stickland..etc. now ddp. He would have been unknown if not for the comment now he gets all the people that like to call Kamaru Marty and like to deny Usman, Izzy and Ngannou of their heritage on his side.

There's plenty of africans who have spoke on the subject, you can look around and you'll get a lot of opinions on the matter.

It's not as clear cut as some in here are making it seem. Personally, I have several friends in africa, from nigeria to Tunisia to Ghana to Mozambique and the majority of them are fine with what dricus said and support him. There were a few who didn't really know what to make of it all.

Last edited:
Usman and Izzy are just stealing African cred and it works with race simps. For example, Usman was "Marty" during his college wrestling days and totally Americanized. He didn't promote Africa at all whereas DDP has been 100% South African all the way along.

You likely have severe brain damage. that means the exact same thing.

As far as Usman representing africa more than DDP For one, he has an african name as a nickname, comes out to african flag in most of his fights, hosts an mma promotion in africa, frequently mentions and mingles with african celebrities, has talked about his upbrigning in africa a ton and frequently sports the african flag and comes out to african songs in his intros. Everyone that knows Kamaru Usman knows that he's african and nigerian. Most people don't even know that DDP is african. lol

To say that Usman never truely represented Nigeria is dumb and trollish. Who says that you have to represent the country you live and train in? That's false. The country you live and train in is just that.. .the country you live and train in. What you choose to represent is on you. He obviouslly doesn't represent america or his nickname wouldn't consist of an african country you dope.

You saying he would be the first african champ to represent an african country makes zero sense. You can't represent nigeria and africa more than usman did especially after winning. DDP does not represent africa. Usmans family immigrated to the united states. How would he wrestle on an african squad when he was living in the united states at the time? Also how is that even an argument? lol "He wrestled in america so he doesn't represent africa lol

You certainly have a double digit IQ. Obviously they are "real Africans" in that they were born in African countries and are citizens. But in every amateur and professional sport that Ngannou, Adesanya, and Usman have ever competed in, they have never represented their home country since they lived and trained elsewhere at the time.

Anyone can choose their own nickname, so how is there any truth in that? Usman has another nickname: Marty. He walks out with a flag, ok great. That's his choice, but it has nothing to do with how sports work.
That is the incredible racist part. Dricus had said it clearly he will be the first African champion who is born, raised and continues to live in Africa.

What is ludicrous in your statement is, someone who was born, raised, trained and lived in Africa ll his life and still continues to live in Africa, is not considered Africa. That is the only place he has only known and still as per your claim he is not African. He has to deal with limitations of training in Africa every day even with basic things like water not being available. People like Adesanya, Ngannou and Usman left Africa the first chance they got.

That is the type of racism people like Muhammad Ali and many other in the civil rights movement fought against because despite being born, raised and living in the US, they were considered from Africa and not true-blood Americans.

The reason why this type of nonsense is acceptable against Dricus, is because he is white and not black. Adesanya is black so he could race bait him all he wants and no one is going to call him out for racism.

Yeah, this guy is extremely racist. DDP isn't African? Why not? He's the only one who didn't abandon his home country. Also I believe he has walked out with a South African flag too, since that means so much to this imbecile.

Yeah, this guy is extremely racist. DDP isn't African? Why not? He's the only one who didn't abandon his home country. Also I believe he has walked out with a South African flag too, since that means so much to this imbecile.

For people who literate about history of human rights know that is the exact type of language KKK used to use against black people. They claimed immigrants ancestors even if you are born, raised and lived in US, still make you foreigner. It was also the basis of racial segregation. Being of ethnic minority myself and living in Canada, it is the same as someone telling me to go back where you came from despite being born here.

Unfortunately, people like Adesanya are allowed to race bait like this without any repercussions because they are able to use apartheid in South Africa to slander someone who had nothing to do with it and was not born in a country by choice mired in history of apartheid. Adesanya makes it sound like he needs to pay for the sins of his white ancestors.

mabye someone from north africa such as algeria, or morroco or tunisa or egypt will be the first born and raised African to win a ufc title and then we can let this rest.

Marty is from Nebraska and Izzy is Chinese, which is why they hate the Wakandan Godking Dricus

Someone told me this is DDP's girlfriend

It's because he's African.
Africans have had a tough time throughout history the other people have always been racist towards them.

Good Lord, that guillotine. That guy's neck STILL hurts

1703098518445.png

He's calm, devilishly handsome, and triggers people with his wit.

These fighters can't handle the Great African Chad.

Sean gonna be holding his pocket soon enough.

You certainly have a double digit IQ. Obviously they are "real Africans" in that they were born in African countries and are citizens. But in every amateur and professional sport that Ngannou, Adesanya, and Usman have ever competed in, they have never represented their home country since they lived and trained elsewhere at the time.

Anyone can choose their own nickname, so how is there any truth in that? Usman has another nickname: Marty. He walks out with a flag, ok great. That's his choice, but it has nothing to do with how sports work.

Nothing you say makes sense lol. You say anyone can choose their own nickname so how is choosing an African nickname a sign that he doesn't represent Africa and represents the United States? Marty is not a nickname he chose for himself and how does the name Marty relate to what country he represents? You can't be this dumb.

Ok great that's his choice? It has nothing to do with how sports work? Lol what are you talking about ? Him coming out with an African flag has everything to do with what HE represents. I never said DDP isn't African. I said that Usman represents Africa way more than he does and that's a fact. Reading your comments is comedy. You are an idiot.

Last edited:
That is the incredible racist part. Dricus had said it clearly he will be the first African champion who is born, raised and continues to live in Africa.

What is ludicrous in your statement is, someone who was born, raised, trained and lived in Africa ll his life and still continues to live in Africa, is not considered Africa. That is the only place he has only known and still as per your claim he is not African. He has to deal with limitations of training in Africa every day even with basic things like water not being available. People like Adesanya, Ngannou and Usman left Africa the first chance they got.

That is the type of racism people like Muhammad Ali and many other in the civil rights movement fought against because despite being born, raised and living in the US, they were considered from Africa and not true-blood Americans.

The reason why this type of nonsense is acceptable against Dricus, is because he is white and not black. Adesanya is black so he could race bait him all he wants and no one is going to call him out for racism.

What's ludicrous is your shitty reading skills. I never once said DDP is not African. I said most people wouldn't even know he's African and view him as African. I said that to point out that he doesn't really represent Africa like that especially compared to a guy like Usman. You typed paragraphs of garbage for something I didn't even say. Lol at your white victim angle. I can tell why you and the other guy I'm responding to on here feel the way you do. It's so transparent.

What's ludicrous is your shitty reading skills. I never once said DDP is not African. I said most people wouldn't even know he's African and view him as African. I said that to point out that he doesn't really represent Africa like that especially compared to a guy like Usman. You typed paragraphs of garbage for something I didn't even say. Lol at your white victim angle. I can tell why you and the other guy I'm responding to on here feel the way you do. It's so transparent.

You are blaming my reading sklils? The following sentence is from your post. You are an idiot for denying what you wrote yourself. YOU said it most on the inside don't view DDP as African. It is the same as KKK did not view black Americans as Americans as per my comments above and that is what people like Muhammad Ali as well as human rights activitists fought against. I am an ethnic minority myself who was born in Canada and what you wrote is the same as some not viewing me as Canadian, because I am ethnic minority that comes from Asia. Everything I said above stands.

How many other ways you could interpret that phrase? That is what you wrote that DDP is not viewed as African. With that sh*tty attitude after you contradicted yourself, you should at least be a little humble about either writing a racist comment or your own sh*tty writing skills. Don't blame me for what you wrote yourself.

most in the inside don't even view DDP as african.

Last edited:
Dricus Mugabe is making Strickland insecure because he's a natural pure-blooded pale afrikan kang, whereas Strickland is a wigga try hard who calls himself Desean and wears a durag.

The other fighters attack him for racism. They don't want an african fighter with a ufc belt. He may become the first african fighter from africa with an ufc belt and the fighters don't want that.

Here's the thing:

Dricus is white, but claims to be African. He may be South African -- a nationality -- but he's not African. He's white/European.

To everyone else in the world, African and black are synonymous. But for some stupid, self-defeating reason, white people continue to believe that civic nationalism is meaningful. It isn't. And everyone except white people understands this.
What the hell, so you say he isnt african... if he was born there (SA) he is... and color of skin doesnt matter... lol at morons like you.

You are blaming my reading sklils? The following sentence is from your post. You are an idiot for denying what you wrote yourself. YOU said it most on the inside don't view DDP as African. It is the same as KKK did not view black Americans as Americans as per my comments above and that is what people like Muhammad Ali as well as human rights activitists fought against. I am an ethnic minority myself and what you wrote is the same as some not viewing me as Canadian, because I am ethnic minority that comes from Asia. Everything I said above stands.

How many other ways you could interpret that phrase? That is what you wrote that DDP is not viewed as African. With that sh*tty attitude after you contradicted yourself, you should at least be a little humble about either writing a racist comment or your own sh*tty writing skills. Don't blame me for what you wrote yourself.

What I said relates to how people likely view him. I never once stated that DDP isn't African.

Last edited:
Here's the thing:

Dricus is white, but claims to be African. He may be South African -- a nationality -- but he's not African. He's white/European.

To everyone else in the world, African and black are synonymous. But for some stupid, self-defeating reason, white people continue to believe that civic nationalism is meaningful. It isn't. And everyone except white people understands this.
So by your logic Jon Jones is not American?

Yoel Romero is not Cuban?

Anderson not Brazilian?

Back