Pope Francis declared having an abortion after finding birth defects in an unborn child was...

Wasn't Jesus a jew? So technically his dad's a jew, and therefore you're saying jews give babies birth defects just like the nazis?!

Did I guess right? Do I get a prize?

Yeah, that's because kids with the downs are less likely to tell their parents about the role of quarters the priest always has in his pocket.

Yeah, that's because kids with the downs are less likely to tell their parents about the role of quarters the priest always has in his pocket.
God damnit.

This is all I had to contribute and you took that from me.

The difference is that Nazi's were forcing people to abort children with disabilities. Now people are doing it willingly.

Here is a quote from the article:

The pontiff then implored the audience to keep their children regardless of whether they were healthy, and to love them as God did his followers.

'Children should be accepted as they come, as God sends them, as God allows, even if at times they are sick,' he said.

Under Nazi eugenics programmes, hundreds of thousands of people were forcibly sterilised and tens of thousands killed in an attempt to 'clean' the chain of heredity of those with physical or cognitive disabilities.

Pope Francis has repeated the strict anti-abortion stance of his predecessors and integrated it into his condemnation of what he calls today's 'throw-away culture.'

He frequently lamented how the sick, the poor, the elderly and the unborn are considered unworthy of protection and dignity by a society that instead prizes individual prowess.

I agree with everything he said. It's scary and disturbing that people would this willingly to their own children.

maybe pope dick head should carry a fucking retard in his decrepit uterus before he judges people.

Even Hitler found it regrettable that he was born too early for a world that was not yet ready to accept his ideals. But he knew that inevitably, the human societies would be founded on eugenics, euthanasia, abortion, universal health care, education, extensive pensions, free housing, environmental protection, animal preservation, veganism, etc. as Hitler had planned for the Nazi society. Few people, outside of religious whackjobs and contradictory reactionaries, resist such ideas today.

For example Iceland has become a country where "Down's children" basically do not exist any longer. Even the Nazis did not ever get as close to successfully exterminating the mentally/physically handicapped. But in our times, such a thing may become possible, a complete eradication of persons who are incapable of living a fulfilling and respectable human life.

Even Hitler found it regrettable that he was born too early for a world that was not yet ready to accept his ideals. But he knew that inevitably, the human societies would be founded on eugenics, euthanasia, abortion, universal health care, education, extensive pensions, free housing, environmental protection, animal preservation, veganism, etc. as Hitler had planned for the Nazi society. Few people, outside of religious whackjobs and contradictory reactionaries, resist such ideas today.

For example Iceland has become a country where "Down's children" basically do not exist any longer. Even the Nazis did not ever get as close to successfully exterminating the mentally/physically handicapped. But in our times, such a thing may become possible, a complete eradication of persons who are incapable of living a fulfilling and respectable human life.

I'm not touching this at all. yikes.

You really need to re read this and edit it because as it stands you sound like a horrible human being.

Well, the pope is from Argentina where all the Nazis ran off to after WWII. The Fourth Reich was to be built in South America.

You really need to re read this and edit it because as it stands you sound like a horrible human being.

Never claimed I was a good person. But how am I horrible for wanting people to live fulfilling and respectable lives, instead of lives burdened by severe physical handicaps and mental deficiencies? Especially considering how we rapidly destroy the Earth's biodiversity by continuing to expand by billions and billions of more people, each decade? Hitler saw that coming a mile away, which is why he wanted to enforce brutally strict environmental protections. And it turns out that since WW2, we've destroyed an enormous amount of animal and plant species through our ceaseless expansion.

We don't need any more humans on this planet. Certainly not deficient humans. Something has got to give. I'm glad that, in our times, we can find humane solutions to the problems, unlike in Hitler's time, when such solutions were not yet available. As we can see from Iceland's progress, resolutions can be reached without any degree of human suffering, at this point in time.

The truth is that it was the ground-work of the Nazis, controversial as it may have been, that put the wheels in motions, regarding eugenics, euthanasia, abortion, study of genetics, mental and physical disabilities, etc.

Last edited:

<6><{danawhoah}><30>
<{danayeah}>

The difference is that Nazi's were forcing people to abort children with disabilities. Now people are doing it willingly.

Here is a quote from the article:

The pontiff then implored the audience to keep their children regardless of whether they were healthy, and to love them as God did his followers.

'Children should be accepted as they come, as God sends them, as God allows, even if at times they are sick,' he said.

Under Nazi eugenics programmes, hundreds of thousands of people were forcibly sterilised and tens of thousands killed in an attempt to 'clean' the chain of heredity of those with physical or cognitive disabilities.

Pope Francis has repeated the strict anti-abortion stance of his predecessors and integrated it into his condemnation of what he calls today's 'throw-away culture.'

He frequently lamented how the sick, the poor, the elderly and the unborn are considered unworthy of protection and dignity by a society that instead prizes individual prowess.
Your avatar is triggering me with its subtle racism.

Never claimed I was a good person. But how am I horrible for wanting people to live fulfilling and respectable lives, instead of lives burdened by severe physical handicaps and mental deficiencies? Especially considering how we rapidly destroy the Earth's biodiversity by continuing to expand by billions and billions of more people, each decade?

We don't need any more humans on this planet. Certainly not deficient humans. Something has got to give. I'm glad that, in our times, we can find humane solutions to the problems, unlike in Hitler's time, when such solutions were not yet available. As we can see from Iceland's progress, resolutions can be reached without any degree of human suffering, at this point in time.

The truth is that it was the ground-work of the Nazis, controversial as it may have been, that put the wheels in motions, regarding eugenics, euthanasia, abortion, study of genetics, mental and physical disabilities, etc.
Look I am against over population but nothing in what you have said is right or humane, or moral. You are a pile of filth.

Look I am against over population but nothing in what you have said is right or humane, or moral. You are a pile of filth.

You cannot be against over-population while remaining completely "humane". Because to be against over-population, in reality, is to separate one's self from humanist, human-centered perspectives which have endlessly perpetuated human expansion throughout Earth, at the expense of all other forms of life.

You can call me a piece of filth, but between the two of us, I'm quite certain which of the two of us is leaving behind a bigger pile of filth for the coming generations to deal with. And it is certainly not me.

If you want to properly argue against what I'm saying, then go ahead and try to come up with these so-called "humane" ideas with which you would prevent the massive over-population that is on-going on this planet. Or just shut it, get back on the saddle of your moral high horse, and ride off to wherever your weak bullshit may be more appreciated.

You cannot be against over-population while remaining completely "humane". Because to be against over-population, in reality, is to separate one's self from humanist, human-centered perspectives which have endlessly perpetuated human expansion throughout Earth, at the expense of all other forms of life.

You can call me a piece of filth, but between the two of us, I'm quite certain which of the two of us is leaving behind a bigger pile of filth for the coming generations to deal with. And it is certainly not me.

If you want to properly argue against what I'm saying, then go ahead and try to come up with these so-called "humane" ideas with which you would prevent the massive over-population that is on-going on this planet. Or just shut it, get back on the saddle of your moral high horse, and ride off to wherever your bullshit may be more appreciated.
The only moral high horse I have, is not supporting the foolish, hatefilled propaganda of the Nazi's. So, good luck with your pile of horse shit, Nazi.

Back