Popular games of the past that you just couldn’t play

The Last of Us.

Written by a guy who watched every horror movie ever made over and over and then vomited out a conglomeration of all the scripts he'd embedded in his mind thinking all those goddamn cliche's were his own work.

The Last of Us.

Written by a guy who watched every horror movie ever made over and over and then vomited out a conglomeration of all the scripts he'd embedded in his mind thinking all those goddamn cliche's were his own work.
Lol

I like when developers took time to create a blockbuster game. You get super interesting boss fights and a more complete gameplay experience. I hate how everything is rushed and they release several parts of the series and it’s the same thing. I got really bored at assassin’s creed towards the end

Minecraft

I didnt build an (at the time) powerful PC to run block graphics

Def Dark Souls and Demon Souls for me

I played Dark Souls on pc, and the port was rubbish. Coupled with difficulty, and janky controls, not to mention framerates issues, I hated it.

It wasn't until DS 3, where I was finally able to play smoothly and got the chance to understand the mechanics that I fell in love with the series. DS1 remastered is goat tier, prob my favorite game of all time now, followed by DS3 or Bloodborne.

Demon Souls ran like ass on the PS3 , so I couldn't get into that either. With my recent found love of Dark Souls, I picked up Demon Souls via emulation. I like that too, but the inconsistent framerates (my computer is a beast too) will keep me from playing it. I'm hoping for a remaster.

I wasn’t a big fan of the dark souls. Like Nioh and Sekiro though. the game play feels smoother and they are better looking than the dark souls games.

Didn’t have a PlayStation as a kid so I missed out on a lot of good games. I was able to play some of the better ps1 games some of my friends had after I got my hands on the ps2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back