Porier Has to Just Last 8 minutes and He Wins.

lol @ ppl acting like this fight is signed
Yeah, there's literally nothing official announced yet. All we have is Dana saying he made an offer and Doostin saying on ESPN he has no fight.

I think Dana was kind of on to something with his theory that Conor always does these attention grabs right around big events. Now that Khabib/Gaethje is around the corner, he's pulling this shit. So, yeah, like Jones at HW, I think it's some honey on a dick shenanigans right here.

Conor can’t be taken seriously again if this one doesn’t happen (if it is due to him). He literally used the idea of him donating to Dustin’s charity in the build up.

No, he’s too hittable, and Conor hits really hard... this is Conor at a weight division above what they fought at their previous contest so Conor will be even more powerful

Conor's power has looked less impressive to me at LW, while dustin's defense and chin has only looked better at LW.

The real problem for Dustin is that he has a history of struggling with southpaws

I think Conor is a bad matchup for any version of Dustin. If Conor comes in really aggressively he will likely get the finish within the first 2 rounds.

Back