Post your reaction if Jon Jones vs Gustafsson gets announced as UFC 230 headliner at MSG

I think this is the right thing to do. How crazy would that be if he stole DC's HW belt?

now, not sure if they're only "hoping" or if they are working something with USADA.......

dana-money.jpg

<VinceCa$h>

bork1}
<JonesLaugh>

MZ1KONt.gif

Meh...first fight was amazing I doubt that the second will top that. I hope that I'm wrong though...

That we still haven't had a suspension for Jones does have me worried that pressure is being applied to get him off lightly again, basically hoping to draw things out so long interest in his failed tests declines.

If he does return then yes Gus would be a good comeback match considering he probably never fighting at HW.

also let's remind sherdog that jones has not been tested since I think november last year...... the pieces start coming together

CIJkD6Q.png

also let's remind sherdog that jones has not been tested since I think november last year...... the pieces start coming together

CIJkD6Q.png

If he gets 1 year & signs a bout agreement, he will be tested like a MoFo from the week after the hearing to the fight.

I pray to lord for that. Unfortunelly i bet it will be Nunes vs Cyborg.. :/

If he gets 1 year & signs a bout agreement, he will be tested like a MoFo from the week after the hearing to the fight.
Jon said he'd never take steroids in 1 million years & put that on his children and his heavenly father.

Do you want to argue with that brah?

The GOAT won't even need supplements to beat Gus again

He has learned his lesson after getting screwed over by untrustworthy pharmaceutical companies twice.

Don't care either really to see Jon and Gus go at it especially since Roid Jones won't be anything without his supplements.

this is like an owen wilson x vince vaughan flick...a few years too late. the moment has passed.

also, doesn't gustafsson have a hamstring injury? it happened the other day i think?

If he is ready that soon, they ought to throw him on the Brock-D.C. card.
D.C. is pushing for Cain on the Brock card (Just like he did at 200) and will highly likely get it. Bones vs. Cain.
If Brock falls through for any reason, the headliner becomes Bones vs. DC III.

Have Stipe ready to step in and fight Cain should Brock fall through.

As I said in the original thread, there has actually already been a year since that failed test was taken. We'd already have his suspension if that was what he is going to get.

It should be be 231 in Toronto, where the first fight took place.

Back