Potential sexual harassment allegation. Put in my 2 weeks wondering if I should even go back.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I heard I was accused of harrasment (inappropriate touching) by a woman supervisor at my job. The company has never brought it up to me, the woman has never said anything about it to me and my boss hasn't mentioned it to me.

I put in my two weeks and my boss and the assistant manager verbally accepted my resignation. Would you guys continue to work there for the remaining 2 weeks if you were in my shoes? I believe they were about to fire me for this accusation. The female supervisor was acting like she couldn't be around me anymore. I didn't sign anything saying I was quitting so it was all verbal so far.

AdvancedHairyBuzzard.webp

He did it but he thinks he didn't. Guys are good at deluding themselves. Thank God not every man has power, it would be like the hordes of conquering armies of the past which raped everything from 8 to 80.

Seems too sudden to put in the two weeks but I'm guessing you're doing it to avoid being fired for sexual harrassment.
Pretty much. I work in a kitchen, you have to squeeze by people all the time. I passed by her and my hand may have brushed up against her backside

I don't have the balls to do something like that on purpose, I am too much of a pussy.

It was accidental but I saw her talking to a coworker right after and he was eye balling me. That was 2 months ago. I believe she's trying to get me fired even though I have never been reprimanded for anything ever in the year I've been at this place.

Pretty much. I work in a kitchen, you have to squeeze by people all the time. I passed by her and my hand may have brushed up against her backside

I don't have the balls to do something like that on purpose, I am too much of a pussy.

It was accidental but I saw her talking to a coworker right after and he was eye balling me. That was 2 months ago. I believe she's trying to get me fired even though I have never been reprimanded for anything ever in the year I've been at this place.
I don't know, hard to avoid that at many jobs. Why don't you get down on your knees and plead to the big boss, maybe you'll get to blow him as a bonus if that's your thing.

These days you can't be too careful. If it happened like you say it's probably not gonna do any good telling them that. Sometimes life's a shit sandwich and we gotta take a bite.

If that's how it happened you should show more effort to try and seem innocent. Neither option Is going to look good to a future employer though.

Kinda weird to ghost your jobby over accusations.

Also if these accusations are false the person who made them should be gone, not you Bilo.
I'm extremely paranoid about it. I've had people acting wierd to me all week, people staring at me and whispering. I think they asked other women if it has happened to them and cat is out of the bag. My anxiety level is so high.

I'm extremely paranoid about it. I've had people acting wierd to me all week, people staring at me and whispering. I think they asked other women if it has happened to them and cat is out of the bag. My anxiety level is so high.

Are you on drugs?
Im not even talking shit but this sounds like the paranoid delusions of a tweaker

I dont know what kind of company you work for but 2 months is a pretty long time for a business to sit on a sexual harassment claim without any action, you may be imagining some of this

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back