Media Pound 4 Pound with Kamaru & Henry, Ep. 5 (Guest: Dana White)

Do you agree?

• Total voters
It’s close but I’m leaning GSP for the mere fact that Usman has lost as of late. If Usman beat Leon and Khazmat then we could talk

Yeah I know, GSP is a gentleman and such a classy guy and amazing fighter. I think Dana was fuming when he retired in the octagon after Hendricks and his face was red raw, then when he came back and won the MW belt he retired again and Dana was even more angry. So what.. people have done far worse, getting into all sorts of trouble with the law etc

This speaks more about Dana than GSP.. Dana just holds a grudge and wants everything his own way. I think its also a factor of "what have you done for me lately" type of thing as well, because he never ever mentions Hughes in the WW p4p debate either, and if you look at Hughes record and body of work its elite.

Also who is Dana to dictate when a fighter wants to retire, its their life.

Dana made Khabib P4P no.1 after he retired, and helped him with Eagle FC.

You think Dana was happy that Khabib retired? No, and yet he easily has Khabib up there as a GOAT of LW.

GSP made a promise to Dana White that he would have multiple title defenses at Middleweight. GSP used the excuse of his health to retire saying he had ulcerative colitis, so he refused to defend the title despite promising Dana he would, and then after he retires, he starts saying he'll come back to fight Khabib (showing that his retirement due to ulcerative colitis was a fake excuse).

"It should be called the DMF (Dumb Motherfucker) belt" - hahahahaha so true, totally agree with you, its so silly, it makes it all very gimmicky. Just fight and thats it.

Yeah Dana certainly wanted to sacrifice GSP and build of it. IF GSP came back and fought Khabib in UFC then Dana would have dropped his hate, I agree, although he really holds on too these grudges and just can't let go of it

Its like Bob Arum, how many times has Dana gone hysterical about Bob? so many press conferences he has gone on this vile disgusting rants about Bob. But what has Bob said about Dana in the last 20 years? nothing... there was a few comments in like 2004 and 2005 where Bob said some really stupid and wrong things about UFC and Dana, but thats it, certainly nothing in recent memory. Dana just can't let go, he really holds a grudge I think
Yeah, there were reasons to dislike Arum, like calling MMA fans skinheads and, iirc, making a homophobic comment about MMA and grappling. But it didn't seem justified in its scope.

Dana's had long wars with Frank Shamrock, Tito, and Oscar de la Hoya, but those seem a bit more legitimate.

Dana made Khabib P4P no.1 after he retired, and helped him with Eagle FC.

You think Dana was happy that Khabib retired? No, and yet he easily has Khabib up there as a GOAT of LW.

GSP made a promise to Dana White that he would have multiple title defenses at Middleweight. GSP used the excuse of his health to retire saying he had ulcerative colitis, so he refused to defend the title despite promising Dana he would, and then after he retires, he starts saying he'll come back to fight Khabib (showing that his retirement due to ulcerative colitis was a fake excuse).
no one gives a shit, go off and circle jerk with Mark over other pointless shit that no one cares about

Didn't what's his face say Jorge Masvidal was superior to GSP too?

Via the Pound 4 Pound Podcast(also shamelessly stolen from Reddit):

IMG_8446.jpeg

Usman is no doubt great and a incredibly talented fighter but in terms of quality of wins, title defences, and time at the top GSP clearly shows a different level.

GSP bless.

IMG_8447.jpeg

Dana is so salty and holds a grudge, he just can't let go of it.

I'm not even sure Usman is the 2nd best WW of all time, he might be, its a toss up with him and Hughes, people forget Hughes had a great run and has won double the amount of fights that Usman has. GSP 1st obviously.
lmao at hughes
k1 hughes
its like comparing khabibs undefeated resume vs jon jones resume

Dana gives off Kim Jong-Un level dictator vibes. He's got so much power he lives in his own reality.
This sounds crazy but I actually agree. He doesn't have anyone to talk sense to him.

You say this as though the second list of fighters is superior to the first list of fighters even though the first list of fighters were all champions lol
Yeah that guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Kamara ran through the division twice?? After beating Woodley to claim the title, he fought Masvidal twice, Covington twice, and Burns once. Half of his title defenses weren't even really warranted (in my opinion), just the least worst option at the time. How the fuck is that clearing the division twice?

Dana just showing how petty and stupid he is. Again.

Back