Power Slap 6: 2.9 11pm ET

Like all those other things you were wrong about. This is just one of those again.

• Angry
Reactions: lsa
Manny finna tank n' spank KO Christapher and decision him to Bolivia my fams. Might even be a late KO ting

Manny mans in his head playin' 4d chess while Chris still on dem chutes n ladders lmfaol

Wait there are decision in this? Lmao. I thought it was just whoever goes first likely wins

you are no true fan
thats-true-kramer.gif

Got it.

Are more going to be added to Power Slap or just main event?
I can put up any fight you want specifically. If there are any. Otherwise ya I’m just leaving it. I don’t watch this or know anything about it so I won’t be betting. Just put it up cuz I saw it had odds

I can put up any fight you want specifically. If there are any. Otherwise ya I’m just leaving it. I don’t watch this or know anything about it so I won’t be betting. Just put it up cuz I saw it had odds
Well I would pick Sheena but she is probably a huge favorite so it wouldn't be worth it.

Enjoy the slaps everyone

Quik reminder to the mandem that only 20% of #PowerSlap matches end on the first slap. I'm quite certain like 70% of them are from KO Chris and the rest were just scrubs lacking in the defense game 💯

This card is stacked with talent except for like 1 dude who is being used as a sacrificial lamb in the first fight.

All aboard the spank tank

Screenshot 2024-02-09 181032.png

Many people do not know this, but winning the coin toss actually puts you at a disadvantage fam. Mental edge and all dat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back