Power Slap 6: 2.9 11pm ET

@helax is gunna get slapped
Knew Helax would slap yo ass back, & glad no threats made to Slobodan.

Some things he won't let slide, & watching Slap-Fights may induce violence.

Last edited:
"Sheena Bathory defeated Jackie Cataline via disqualification due to clubbing in round 1"

This was from the official results page. I watched the highlight, what did she do wrong?

"Sheena Bathory defeated Jackie Cataline via disqualification due to clubbing in round 1"

This was from the official results page. I watched the highlight, what did she do wrong?

This one was weird.

-Sheena gets WRECKED on the first slap, sent to shadow realm
-Clear as day stepping foul from Jackie Cataline IMO (heels left the ground)
-They somehow called it a clubbing foul, ruled it a DQ

Outcome was correct...but clubbing? Nah fam. Moral: cheaters never prosper in the (styll) growing sport of Power Slap. And also, Dana and the mandem need to put their heads together and straighten some shit out.

#GrowingPains

This one was weird.

Outcome was correct...but clubbing? Nah fam. Moral: cheaters never prosper in the (styll) growing sport of Power Slap. And also, Dana and the mandem need to put their heads together and straighten some shit out.

#GrowingPains
Thanks for the explanation. I've never watched before, so I didn't understand the rules. When I saw Sheena was was awarded victory I got confused.

Thanks for the explanation. I've never watched before, so I didn't understand the rules. When I saw Sheena was was awarded victory I got confused.
Slappa da face

I knew the spank tank would come through for us

Right.....All these rules I never knew existed.. :)
Man. I just watched the "highlight" of one of the slaps last night. This dude Vern. Man he destroyed his opponent lmao. This shit is real fucked up

This one was weird.

#GrowingPains
Completely agree, big time step, not sure about clubbing

Back