uknown soldier in Afgan

maloy.jpg

Russian drafts in Afgan

f42c9cc0dddb.jpg

Battle of Grozny

527228_beslan18.jpg

Beslan

16.jpg

This is the wife of a US Marine who was killed in the War in Iraq, She asked if she could sleep next to him for one last time, and the Marines made as good a bed for her as they could, she played music on the laptop which reminded her of her husband until she fell asleep.

As she was falling asleep, the Marine Standing guard asked her if she would like him to stay there. Her reply was " I think that's what he (her husband) would have wanted."

470px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_.jpg

ussiowa.jpg

The USS Iowa Firing all of her guns, what an impressive display of power.

bye1.jpg

Wow. I can practically hear my heart crack in two...:icon_sad:

I am also a meat eater but cannot stand the fact the animals do not have at least some area of rufuge before they are slaughtered.

i also eat meat.. i tried to be a vegan.. for 3 months only.. and yeah.. it just sucks that.. animals get to be tortured first..

The baby pig ones piss me off. I am still a meat eater, however torturing babies is a mental problem if you ask me, not to mention Butchers who deal with pigs are required for every 30 minutes of work to take a 15 minute break by law because it will psychologically fuck you.

jesus christ I need a drink after this thread..... :icon_sad: My brother's in Afghanistan....first page wigged me out.

Sibling of mine got home safe thankfully...Cheers mang.

Yeah I think it's real...see the link 3 posts above yours.

I guess it's a matter of perspective. His father might be mad at him, or he could be giving him power to deal with this world

Or it could be the electrical discharge from a thunderstorm hitting the highest point in the area...

How anyone can claim this is just randomness is truly sad.

In Him and to His Glory

It's easy - You suffer from a most human condition called "Confirmation Bias", where you interpret everything you see as evidence to what you believe

It's like saying this resembles a human face and that it is proof of intelligent life on Mars
mars_face.jpg

It's easy - You suffer from a most human condition called "Confirmation Bias", where you interpret everything you see as evidence to what you believe

It's like saying this resembles a human face and that it is proof of intelligent life on Mars
mars_face.jpg

Seems I struck a nerve. Whose crazy? Someone that believes in a higher power or one responding to someone who they believe is crazy?

Thanks for the oversimplified vagueness though. Your argument is solid.

In Him and to His Glory

i don't think scientists claim that the universe or a brain cell came about due to random events.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtgf4hUiycc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtgf4hUiycc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sends chill down my spine every time i see it.

In Him and to His Glory

Yea, it was an omnipotent God that did it. That's much less sad to believe in. The only people who believe in God are those who need someone to blame for their troubles, or those who are too weak to live life without the belief that someone is looking out for them, and all their stupidity is a "plan" and they'll end up in heaven if they just don't rape and kill people. You've been duped by someone who never thought people would be stupid enough to believe it for 2000 years. It was probably a King somewhere to hoped to quell dissent by making his laws into some unbreakable commandments, and gullible people everywhere jumped on board. Enjoy your life of servitude to a non existent God only to end up looking at darkness for Eternity.

I don't kill people, I don't steal or rape and I obeyed my parents, yet I never believed in God. Go figure, people can do the right thing without the threat of eternal damnation! But hey, if that's what keeps you from being murderer, than by all means, please continue to be an idiot for the sake of those around you. It's much funner for people to make fun of you than to be worried about you killing them in their sleep.

Yea, it was an omnipotent God that did it. That's much less sad to believe in. The only people who believe in God are those who need someone to blame for their troubles, or those who are too weak to live life without the belief that someone is looking out for them, and all their stupidity is a "plan" and they'll end up in heaven if they just don't rape and kill people. You've been duped by someone who never thought people would be stupid enough to believe it for 2000 years. It was probably a King somewhere to hoped to quell dissent by making his laws into some unbreakable commandments, and gullible people everywhere jumped on board. Enjoy your life of servitude to a non existent God only to end up looking at darkness for Eternity.

I don't kill people, I don't steal or rape and I obeyed my parents, yet I never believed in God. Go figure, people can do the right thing without the threat of eternal damnation! But hey, if that's what keeps you from being murderer, than by all means, please continue to be an idiot for the sake of those around you. It's much funner for people to make fun of you than to be worried about you killing them in their sleep.

Wow, how dare you. I don't follow any specific religion but damn, i guess if i was god and made all this shit, i would expect some people to not believe in me if i didn't stamp my name in the grand canyon every now and then with a "made by God" sign. To get back on the neutral side, you weren't there when life began, and neither was anyone else. for anyone to argue that any religion or lack thereof is false is completely futile. Why can't people just accept that we're not supposed to know the answers to some questions in this lifetime and just live there damn lives instead? Oh yeah, humans need answers and closure. keep arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back