Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He ran himself out of the thread again.
tenor.gif

You really think we did him dirty?
Tbh I haven't been paying attention, i'm just mainly fucking around.

I know last time, people were getting pissed at @Chules and he took a break so I just assumed it was the case again.

Bournemouth finish 4th in the predicted xG table.

Dr1fAEkWoAAqb4e.jpg

Just found a girl on Youtube whose got a ridiculous back that I wanted to show @Chules

Tbh I haven't been paying attention, i'm just mainly fucking around.

I know last time, people were getting pissed at @Chules and he took a break so I just assumed it was the case again.
Thread was flying at a frantic pace. Chules was emo shitposting in between several other discussions so i didnt even read his posts. Scrolled right past them whilst trying to keep up with the other banter, that was flying.

By end, Chules had stormed off again. Read back through his posts & i think he was feeling a bit left out. Undervalued. He's not & he knows he's not. So maybe he needs the time-out.

i mean it's no secret how my MH has got alot worse since I've been at med school.

I post here to get a break from all my work.

I never have the intention of being self-centered. And to even get that as an actual response is straight up hurtful.

I just post my daily random shit that happens to me in the hope of making you guys laugh and getting it off my chest at the same time.

I love everyone in here. If you've ever needed someone to talk to I've always been there for you guys. I've always tagged you guys in shit that I think you'd like, I do that all the time with shit I see on youtube or shit I see on instagram that might make some of you laugh. I have like 2 close friends IRL and when I'm not around them I do feel alone with no one to talk to.

When Dasp gives me advice, he actually comes across as caring and I appreciate everything he takes the time to say to me.

When you guys all gang up on me like now, it just feels like you're throwing cheap shots.

Congrats, you've made this sensitive twat cry. It's just hurtful. What would you know though.

Rejoice.

+1 it to all your egos.

don't know what I did to you but you won.

im done.

Shit in bold had me...

<2>
Poor lad.

I can't keep up with it all. Leave @Chules alone. He's just a nice but misunderstood bloke. If you don't like his posts, ignore 'em, IMO.

Agree

Con went too Tenko on him when chules was feeling his most vulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back