Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have to be his hostages, rather than him having a single minute of difficult self reflection? People have been prodding him for months, he either ignores it or freaks the fuck out. I don't want to badmouth him when he's not here, I like him and I hope he comes back, but I stand by everything I posted the other night.

He's not a child and he doesn't need your unconditional approval at all times, Deffs.

Let's be honest.....if friends IRL acted like he does on this forum, you'd faze them out or spark them out.

God damn! How far did you have to scroll down to find that pic?

'bout tree friddy!

LOL, it was about 30 rows down. I'm WFH, so I could have a quick browse. Thankfully after years of training I can skim through quickly and my eyes will immediately lock onto thongs and booty. It's like reading the matrix to me.

Hm I just think he has legit psychological problems and when he is down already, he comes here to vent and post with buds. If those buds bring him down even more, I can see how he feels bad about it.

He asks for advice, and when people are honest with him, he starts crying.

Guy is meant to be training to be a doctor. I wouldn't go to him with haemorrhoids, let alone something more serious.

Saying that, still think it is a bizarre gimmick.

So we have to be his hostages, rather than him having a single minute of difficult self reflection? People have been prodding him for months, he either ignores it or freaks the fuck out. I don't want to badmouth him when he's not here, I like him and I hope he comes back, but I stand by everything I posted the other night.

He's not a child and he doesn't need your unconditional approval at all times, Deffs.

Why not just ignore him or put him on mute though? I haven't read it all though. What did he post that prompted a reaction and what was that reaction?

It's part gimmick. He had me bursting out laughing other day beefing with weo

Capitalizing CHIN was the funniest line ITT for the past month

Hm I just think he has legit psychological problems and when he is down already, he comes here to vent and post with buds. If those buds bring him down even more, I can see how he feels bad about it.
If that is the case, is he fit to be a doctor lets be honest here? Not to mention then he needs professional help, not to use bunch of cunts on a karate forum as his diary :p

True

One regular ITT shot a fn dog for barking at him this morning & another went into full Miggs lecher mode.

But lets all eye-roll at poor Chules having an episode when he needed us most

FYI, @Mga223 didn't shoot a real dog, it was in a game.

iu

@Tobago Jones

I give her credit. To have a botty popping like that and NOT have 80% booty pics shows some sort of integrity. Well, either that or she's deleted them all because she's got a man now.

When he was on lock, I recall one BET awards where celeb after celeb got up to present awards, but before they did, they would defend Mike Vick and say he should be released. Couldn't believe it.

It's a bit much for my liking but I get why it'd get your engine going.

Today I read a tweet where someone posted some stuff about what Michael Vick did to those dogs, horrible.

I can now understand if anyone chooses not to forgive him.
Hes a fucking piece of shit. A talented one but a piece of shit.

If we were in Red Dead Redemption I would knock your teeth out as a side mission.
ok this was funny lol

I've got the new red dead but I haven't played it once.
takes some time getting into. Haven’t played it for a week but I’ll get back into it. It’s intense

Today I read a tweet where someone posted some stuff about what Michael Vick did to those dogs, horrible.

I can now understand if anyone chooses not to forgive him.
well I’m glad mr peanut butter decided not to work with him!

If that is the case, is he fit to be a doctor lets be honest here? Not to mention then he needs professional help, not to use bunch of cunts on a karate forum as his diary :p
Well I am not the one to judge that. If they give him a license he is good to go lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back