Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the new red dead but I haven't played it once.

Some ITT can't stand that the lad gets all the attention. Cunts
True

One regular ITT shot a fn dog for barking at him this morning & another went into full Miggs lecher mode.

But lets all eye-roll at poor Chules having an episode when he needed us most

Today I read a tweet where someone posted some stuff about what Michael Vick did to those dogs, horrible.

I can now understand if anyone chooses not to forgive him.

@Tobago Jones

I give her credit. To have a botty popping like that and NOT have 80% booty pics shows some sort of integrity. Well, either that or she's deleted them all because she's got a man now.

Today I read a tweet where someone posted some stuff about what Michael Vick did to those dogs, horrible.

When he was on lock, I recall one BET awards where celeb after celeb got up to present awards, but before they did, they would defend Mike Vick and say he should be released. Couldn't believe it.

@Tobago Jones

I give her credit. To have a botty popping like that and NOT have 80% booty pics shows some sort of integrity. Well, either that or she's deleted them all because she's got a man now.

iu

I'm still not convinced the whole "Chules" thing is for real.

As an animal lover, especially dogs and cats, I hope he rots in hell, and I was an OG VIck lover. Even had his jerseys since his rookie season. The depravity and evil one must have to consciously do what he did over a course of a long time is sickening imo.

Miss sharing Goldbridge nuggets with you buddeh @Chules . He was straight fire last night!

"City playing tiki taka triangle shit around Young & Alexis for 3mins. ROY KEANE WOULD'VE CHAINSAWED THEM IN HALF AFTER THE SECOND PASS!"

That's fucked up man.

The fuck are people bullying him, he let's it known he has shit days, there's taking the piss and then taking it too far.

Calm down. That's not what happened. Everyone hopes he comes back.

Speaks volumes about the state of Utd that it was only Mata who got upset at Citeh's showboating

Complete capitulation

@Tobago Jones

God damn! How far did you have to scroll down to find that pic? I don't have the patience to scroll through pics. After about 30 pics, if I don't find what I want I give up.

I'll be honest, it's kinda annoying seeing chicks who's showing off her body and barely any ass pics. I aint got time for all that

When he was on lock, I recall one BET awards where celeb after celeb got up to present awards, but before they did, they would defend Mike Vick and say he should be released. Couldn't believe it.

It does't surprise me, people are weird like that.

Calm down. That's not what happened. Everyone hopes he comes back.
Hm you and a few others definitely bullied him Saturday...

You guys made him cry ffs.

Hm you and a few others definitely bullied him Saturday...

You guys made him cry ffs.

So we have to be his hostages, rather than him having a single minute of difficult self reflection? People have been prodding him for months, he either ignores it or freaks the fuck out. I don't want to badmouth him when he's not here, I like him and I hope he comes back, but I stand by everything I posted the other night.

He's not a child and he doesn't need your unconditional approval at all times, Deffs.

So we have to be his hostages, rather than him having a single minute of difficult self reflection? People have been prodding him for months, he either ignores it or freaks the fuck out. I don't want to badmouth him when he's not here, I like him and I hope he comes back, but I stand by everything I posted the other night.

He's not a child and he doesn't need your unconditional approval at all times, Deffs.
Hm I just think he has legit psychological problems and when he is down already, he comes here to vent and post with buds. If those buds bring him down even more, I can see how he feels bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back