Pre-Season Premier League Thread v6: Crazy Rap edition

Are you a fan of ebony beauties?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus no one made the new thread yet

give me 5 mins

No doubt we need another CM, but I think it's way too risky starting the season with Rashford and Martial as our only two 9s (assuming Rooney leaves).
Is Rooney still playing?:confused:

Theyre rereleasing the old ones under the XY evolutions. Cant post now but ill send you a vid.
My nephew who's 8 wants to go through every single pokemon card he has with me everytime I meet him. I played back in the days when it was all about pokemon blue, red etc on gameboy so when he shows me all his cards I dissapoint him by only recognizing 1/10 cards.

Fuck there's a lot of characters today. Talk about inflation.
@Mga223

My nephew who's 8 wants to go through every single pokemon card he has with me everytime I meet him. I played back in the days when it was all about pokemon blue, red etc on gameboy so when he shows me all his cards I dissapoint him by only recognizing 1/10 cards.

Fuck there's a lot of characters today. Talk about inflation.
@Mga223
Haha dude I lost count at like 300 or something, honestly need to look up and see what there is now... I remember when it went full robotic like pokemon.

Dude you need to get that kid pokemon yellow or something so he truly knows how great pokemon once was. Not saying it isn't great now but damn man... Was the rage when I was in primary school and even in high school no one was afraid to admit that we all loved pokemon hahahahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back