Predicitions for the inevitable Errol Spence Jr vs Terrence Crawford contest

If……big if

• Total voters
Competitive for a while but Spence will eventually break him. He is a wrecking machine and Crawford will go down.

Exactly this against most opponents. Probably Bud also. Spence can crack!

“inevitable” - 5 damn years later. What a fail by both sides. Even 3 years ago I would have thrown down the scratch for this burner. Now, I might be bothered to stream the main event. Maybe.
They are still arguably the 2 best undefeated champions in the sport. Both have looked good against somewhat recent tough test.
Still the best fight to be made in boxing.

People will say what the want, but this place is gonna be going wild come fight week.
It happens every big fight, but this one is probably going to be the most electric this forum has been since May-Pac or May-Mac, even though that was a different type of vibe.

If Crawford can still compete at his highest level I expect him to be too much for Spence. People talk about Spence's size but I predict Crawford will actually be the stronger guy on the inside.

fuck me, it's been 5 years since my last post in this thread.

i'm still rooting for spence, but i'm not picking him as confidently anymore. i can't stand bud in any way, i think the man is a god damn waste, but he is a brilliant boxer.

it's a pick'em fight now, as far as i'm concerned. if i had to bet money on anything, i'd put it on it going the full 12. i don't think either guy is going to get stopped here.

fuck me, it's been 5 years since my last post in this thread.

i'm still rooting for spence, but i'm not picking him as confidently anymore. i can't stand bud in any way, i think the man is a god damn waste, but he is a brilliant boxer.

it's a pick'em fight now, as far as i'm concerned. if i had to bet money on anything, i'd put it on it going the full 12. i don't think either guy is going to get stopped here.
I'll be damned. I last posted in this thread 5 years ago as well. Yeah, that's how I see it... a pick'em fight. Can't believe we're finally getting it. I hope Spence wins but if Bud does then he'll definitely have to earn it.

You don’t know me lol
People will say what the want, but this place is gonna be going wild come fight week.
It happens every big fight, but this one is probably going to be the most electric this forum has been since May-Pac or May-Mac, even though that was a different type of vibe.

Yeah real boxing fans aren't gonna miss this fight. We may be pissed that its been 5 years in the making but this is as good a fight as any at the moment

84years-its-been84years.gif

Relic thread bump lol

Crawford decision, but will be rooting for Spence. I'm hoping he will be be able to bully him

This fight reminds me a little bit of Teo vs Loma. Supreme skills and footwork vs power, size and youth advantage.

I think Spence may be a little bit slept on for this fight given that most of the pros are slightly leaning towards Crawford winning.

After watching his Porter and Ugas fights I lean ever so slightly towards Errol.

Last edited:
I see a hard to score close fight with neither guy dominating.

I’ll be setting the 4 a.m. alarm for the first time in a while

This fight reminds me a little bit of Teo vs Loma. Supreme skills and footwork vs power, size and youth advantage.

I think Spence may be a little bit slept on for this fight given that most of the pros are slightly leaning towards Crawford winning.

After watching his Porter and Ugas fights I lean ever so slightly towards Errol.

I think Crawford is a more complete boxer than Loma (though he hasn’t tested himself to the same degree) and he’ll be able to make the necessary adjustments during the fight. He certainly won’t coast the 12 th if he thinks he’s winning.

I see a hard to score close fight with neither guy dominating.

I’ll be setting the 4 a.m. alarm for the first time in a while

i did that for the first time in a long time for the Taylor/teo. This is a no brainier. I’ll likely stay up for this one rather than setting the alarm

Crawford has shown more variety and adaptability, but Spence is a much bigger and more dangerous puncher. I think it will be a great fight, and I think I'll lean towards Spence.
What ever happen to Nac386?
And @CatchnShoot weren't you friends with him in real life or someshit?

Back