Predicting it now: Ferg will break the UFC record for most consecutive losses

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Not sure who currently holds the record. Is it BJ?

Regardless, Tony is marketable, draws eyes, has publicly stated he has no intention of giving up (If anything he delusionally thinks he hasn't reached his prime yet) and will be featured on UFC main event and prelim cards for a long time to come.
Unless they toss him softballs (which they don't usually do for aging veterans) he's going to continue to fight tough ass dudes, even with his noticeably sharp decline.

The next few years will look ugly for Tony.

If he wins Saturday, I'll gladly eat my words...we'll see.

He will be cut after this fight. They gave him the worst possible opponent.
It’s not the loss that will make the UFC cut him. His performance will be terrible.
He is fighting a fighter who is million times faster than him. Tony Ferguson won’t even touch Bobby Green. Bobby Green will land over and over. tony will even look worse.

BJ Penn has 7 losses in a row. Ferguson needs 2 more losses to tie and 3 more to pass BJ. BJ was a former champ and potential GOAT, also took years off between fights which is why I think UFC let it go for so long. Tony is doing it all quickly in a row, I doubt the UFC lets him keep losing 3 more times.

Green isn't a big hitter so this might be a fun back-and-forth with one of them winning a narrow decision. Of course, Tony will look at it as confirmation that he's back and will be calling out Khabib.

He will be cut after this fight. They gave him the worst possible opponent.
It’s not the loss that will make the UFC cut him. His performance will be terrible.
He is fighting a fighter who is million times faster than him. Tony Ferguson won’t even touch Bobby Green. Bobby Green will land over and over. tony will even look worse.

ugh you probably right

Back