Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking Pool's defense turning off late yet again. FML

Man utd have had a penalty for every game so far this season

You know that every one of those was an actual foul right?

They also missed a penalty from Martial literally getting pulled down while shooting it and that “dive” when he got hacked on the kneecap, but yeah United gets all the calls. Had to read the thread and this had to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read today

You know that every one of those was an actual foul right?

They also missed a penalty from Martial literally getting pulled down while shooting it and that “dive” when he got hacked on the kneecap, but yeah United gets all the calls. Had to read the thread and this had to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read today

It's Goonerview, what do you expect.

New av imo
ECwJywnXYAApdAV

Quite an experience watching the new superstar Pepe play today. You can tell he'll elevate Arsenal to new heights.

I love how VVD is always point and shouting and
A: No one listens
B: They've already done what he's shouting about

He challenges and encourages his teammates to succeed. What a competitor. If he’s doing this now just wait till hes 41. Great Wall of Mexico backline

Pool won at a canter. They've not even found their groove yet. Emery's line-up screamed a 5 or 6-1 game.

But atlest no one dribbled past him

I swear to god I remember Pepe doing it in the first half

B0bq8.gif

Wow you’re right I just realized that. Thats crazy that nobody has dribbled past Virgil in over a year!

Why are Kovalev's odds so generous?
Fallen off a bit and soft to the body. A serious chance Yarde can pull it off. Yarde has to do it early though, if he can't get inside Kovalevs jab, he's done in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back