Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pool won at a canter. They've not even found their groove yet. Emery's line-up screamed a 5 or 6-1 game.

When Kloppo was rebuilding Pool, he set his side up to play his tactics in their toughest fixtures and if they ended up losing 2-4 or 3-5, then they were going to learn from it and grow into the identity he was trying to instill in the team. Emery in Arsenal's toughest fixtures, sets them up like Pulis-era Stoke. He's managing for 4th.

Fallen off a bit and soft to the body. A serious chance Yarde can pull it off. Yarde has to do it early though, if he can't get inside Kovalevs jab, he's done in the long run.
Is it on PPV ?

Incredible value from this subscription!!
Completely agreed. Watched the Juve match, watching the Kovalev fight, Napoli-Fiorentina later. Even my local team New Mexico United plays on it sometimes. Some MLS games including LAFC. Even if it didn't have MMA(UFC + PFL) it'd be a great deal but those make it a steal.

Man this goal was a proper wallop. Look at the last 2 replays. Surprised that shit didn’t go through the netting

You know that every one of those was an actual foul right?

They also missed a penalty from Martial literally getting pulled down while shooting it and that “dive” when he got hacked on the kneecap, but yeah United gets all the calls. Had to read the thread and this had to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read today
you sound upset

Guardiola does in Madrid yet again.

Sergi
<{Fergie}>

Completely agreed. Watched the Juve match, watching the Kovalev fight, Napoli-Fiorentina later. Even my local team New Mexico United plays on it sometimes. Some MLS games including LAFC. Even if it didn't have MMA(UFC + PFL) it'd be a great deal but those make it a steal.
I’ve been catching MLS games on it too. the Serie A games are so fun. Watching Atalanta last season was great. Sampdoria & Torino as well. Willl watch Napoli gm later also.

I fd up last week as the app was soooo slow on my old iPad I deleted it. Went to App Store to download it again and it didn’t work for 10iOS system. Played myself lol

Got on the bat phone to Mob panicking thinking I needed to buy a new iPad. Told me to buy Roku for $35. Set it up yesterday & its sooo much smoother streaming now. Huge upgrade. No laggy streams anymore & a much easier interface.

Last edited:
Think you have to comfort your husband tonight @frenz
11Kaley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back