Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw David Luiz trying to D up Salah on that play LMAOOOO

<Dany07>

Was like watching what happened to Bayern Munich in '99.
That’s way different and you know it.

What happened to Bayern Munich in ‘99 was awesome.

It is not awesome when it happens to Manchester United.

it's hard because like 90% of the best players are Canadian so it requires some tinkering. You can't leave off Gretzky so then you build off of that.

That Rashford miss.
<{Ray1}>

Can't wait for all the twat pundit backpedaling about "The assigned pen taker takes it no matter what". Fuck off

That Rashford miss.
<{Ray1}>

Can't wait for all the twat pundit backpedaling about "The assigned pen taker takes it no matter what". Fuck off
I havent seen a word of pundrity but my money is on “Pogbar broke his rhythm and put unnecessary pressure on the poor lad” @blokeybloke

it's hard because like 90% of the best players are Canadian so it requires some tinkering. You can't leave off Gretzky so then you build off of that.
Madrid’s streak of not winning when i don’t watch a minute of the game live continues

Thats the point (and could make it alot more interesting if you made entire team with that rule).

Since you cant pick a canadian goalie, prime Hasek is next in line.
Then dmen, the ones i picked are great in their own end and hold their own in opponents end. Next a great goalscorer is needed and stats wise cant leave out Ovie (even though you dislike him).
Which leaves us with an RW and at this point Selänne is only option.

Suppose you could start with Brodeur or Roy, then go on from there?

In their defense the USA bullshit is even more cringy when it comes to Pulisic

just watched the game (recorded it on delay)

lmao at Luiz for Salah's second, he got absolutely mugged off

David-Luiz-InUth.com_.jpg

LOLLLL that jammy midget Torriera completely wiffed his shot then by some miracle it was still sitting there for him to poke in the net. What a muppet

Thats the point (and could make it alot more interesting if you made entire team with that rule).

Since you cant pick a canadian goalie, prime Hasek is next in line.
Then dmen, the ones i picked are great in their own end and hold their own in opponents end. Next a great goalscorer is needed and stats wise cant leave out Ovie (even though you dislike him).
Which leaves us with an RW and at this point Selänne is only option.

Suppose you could start with Brodeur or Roy, then go on from there?
Great team but a little soft.
I'd figure a way to get Forsberg on there somewhere but I'm biased just like you are with Selanne and Ovie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back