Prem League Thread 2020/21 V3 - Liverpool FC v The Arsenal Matchday Weekend

Who is TOP AT XMAS on FF?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch the match yesterday?

Trying not to get too gassed with it just being the Carabou yet cant help but feel Mou's is actually starting to toughen this lot up. Dominated in 2nd half. Hojberg looks so ordinary in every metric yet has a bit of a Thomas Gravesen about him which lifts the side. Reguilon had an outstanding debut. I liked the 2nd stringers hustle.

Just need Jose to give Ndombele a crack at starting alongside Lo Celso, Dier dropped and i'll be over moon.
Nah. Maybe if it was FA Cup game

"in 47 months I've done more than you've done in 47 years"

El Trumpo rekt Dusty Biden

33799814-0-image-a-23_1601448608671.jpg

only seen highlights, but it really looked like a shit show and it’s actually rather depressing that this is what it’s come to.

only seen highlights, but it really looked like a shit show and it’s actually rather depressing that this is what it’s come to.
President Trump rips Joe Biden for his horrible treatment of Black Americans and his racist comments

they're both racists?!

<FutbolThink>

More considering from the board in red. After this much planning, no doubt Sancho will be in a United jersey this season.

kind of funny that the prem thread has the same cunts it used to have. Are there new folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back