Predictions

Newcastle 1 - 2 Spurs
Brentford 2 - 0 Sheffield United
Man City 4 - 0 Luton
Forest 1 - 0 Wolves
Burnley 1 - 2 Brighton

Bournemouth 1 - 1 Man United
Whitby 0 - 2 Radcliffe

Radcliffe only need a point to win the league, with two spare games. They think they're on a jolly jaunt to the seaside to take care of a formality but it's our job to spoil the party! :oops: Honestly I think that's unlikely though.

Grand National

Vanillier e/w

Vanillier.webp.webp

Noble Yeats e/w

Noble-Yeats-wins-the-maiden-hurdle-at-Navan-1.jpg

The video has gone but assume you're mocking our abysmal performance last night.

All part of the master plan to concentrate on the league, finish second behind City and then get retrospectively awarded the title when the Premier League finish their investigations of Man City in the year 2092.

Luca Toni on Van Gaal: "He has a bad temper and he approaches players the wrong way. He's a dictator, except with his inner circle of Dutchmen. One day he told the team "you don't have the balls that I have," and he took down his pants. But he had a big belly, so we couldn't see the balls."

@Carl Drogo Woz about to ask if you gonna watch as the early kick-off time is really shitty for you. See you for the VfB game tomorrow thAn - it's the late Bundesliga match (of the week). I'm counting on @Chules aswell!

ELITE FIRM! Yer on notice! @BroRogan @Arqueto

Prem771

o_O <lol>

The way I look at it is: Gonna do yer proper tomorrow! No messing, 3 points and send your turdos back to North London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back