Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE, YALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED

GLZdBGxbgAE_gLK

Tuchel has that look in his eyes.

Post the betting slip imo

Which one, I have many, which all total to 3k winnings. And I’m going to be more on now knowing the other 3 teams that are left are all very average.

You lot are going to be feeling sorry for yourselves when psg win it, but I tried telling you all, it’s easy money. It’s written in the stars for them, by the footballing gods.

Which one, I have many, which all total to 3k winnings. And I’m going to be more on now knowing the other 3 teams that are left are all very average.

You lot are going to be feeling sorry for yourselves when psg win it, but I tried telling you all, it’s easy money. It’s written in the stars for them, by the footballing gods.
The one you've placed on PSG winning the CL. Surely the odds were better as soon as you had this vision with so many teams still left?

The one you've placed on PSG winning the CL. Surely the odds were better as soon as you had this vision with so many teams still left?

No problem, I have many but I’ll post a few.

But how do I post pics on here, from my photo album? It’s saying I have to enter in some website link

Somebody left this comment on the Arsenal/Bayern highlights . . .

"A reminder that, in Mikel Arteta’s biggest game ever, Eric Dier was the Man of the Match."

Rice-Bellingham-Foden
Gordon-Kane-Saka
On the bench: Watkins, Grealish, Maddison, Mainoo.

Crazy to have so much talent that Grealish, Madders, and Mainoo are on the bench. Loftus-Cheek probably can't even make the team!

Shades of prime Spain with all that midfield quality.

Soufgate ain't no Del Bosque tho. He better not fuck it up cuz this is probably the last major tournament where Kane is in his prime.

Back