Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
@BroRogan :eek: :eek: :eek: I thought it was just me that Changy went after :eek:

497jNep.png

Chelsea season is over for a while already. Only fun thing was the Utd game recently. Injury list has also been ridiculous throughout the whole season. Eddie Hearn wave it off.gif

So another two points were deducated to Everton, maybe we will give some back 🐘 @Ignicious :rolleyes:

:eek:<lol>

Oh, so similar to the CL. We will see, maybe they manage to get in or if BVB beats Atleti at home, plus Bayern and Bayer going through, maybe that 5th CL place is possible for the Bumliga.

BVB will do it tomorrow 🐝👍 Bayern, Leverkusen hopefully get the business done too

@Chules @BroRogan

So it took Israel hours to respond to an attack by some backwood imbeciles with parachutes, but they can intercept/defend 99% of rockets, drones and missiles from Iran.

<{nope}><36>

In case anyone asks, the suspicious part is the first one.
Mate it’s so fucked.

Israel is the biggest terrorist state to exist. I will always root for anyone against them. Anyone that our government is actively supporting is opposite the side we should be on.

Keep firing decoy missiles made in a cave and let the billions of USA tax dollars go towards the iron dome defense lmao

Back