Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, but this summer his release clause is active, and it's only open for this window, apparently.

Got you. Didn't know about that aka you didn't tell me in secret elite firm chats :eek:

@Ignicious I see you still got beef with our mate Changy. Noticed the :mad: under one of @Chules post where it was just about having a good time. Ouch<lol>don't be terrible! 🐘

Got you. Didn't know about that aka you didn't tell me in secret elite firm chats :eek:

I'm sure I've mentioned the release clause before bud. We must of had more important business to discuss at Elite Firm HQ 😁

[Relevo] Manchester City is already thinking about a future without Peo Guardiola. Pessimism is growing regarding Pep's continuity once his contract expires in 2025, while the offices are already naming an in-house candidate: Míchel Sánchez.

It’s ok, we’ll have Isak instead
0_GettyImages-1205267088.jpg

Thinking of going to the Arsenal women’s game on Sunday for a tenner. At the Emirates. Meaningless game as they’re 3rd with no chance of winning anything tho. It can’t be that bad right? 😂

It’s ok, we’ll have Isak instead
0_GettyImages-1205267088.jpg

You can't afford him bud. We paid 63M with 10M more in add-ons and he has a 10% sell on clause. You're going to be looking at 150M+. They wouldn't sell for a couple of million profit.

Besides, the rumour is that you lot have already given up on that transfer because you have been told he's not for sale.

You had your chance to sign Bruno and Isak before us but you went for Havertz and Jayzooz instead.

So he is off limit when it comes to harmless banter?
I’m not off limits 😂

A decade ago I was very fragile on here. @Carl Drogo taught me how to throw my first punch. I’m ready to receive all attacks now. They will be returned and then some 😎. Unless it’s arsenal bantering me. Then I’m finished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back