Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.52: The Boys Are Back In Town Edition.

Who Will Last The Longest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4-2-1

Chelsea have been playing 3 ATB for almost a season & a half now tho, mate. Tough ask that game was, especially w/out Paul.

It takes time to really flourish. Spurs took a while to get used to it early last season. Today, whilst a good win, was unacceptable defensively too, tbf. Bailly & Jones cant come back quickly enough for you. Rojo's a complete head the ball.

Just think Mhki would suit the inverted winger role in a 3-4-2-1 system better. He would be great in the half spaces if you played Ash at RWB.

Lingard has pace to come off bench.

In many ways I quite like the fact that Mou is prepared to switch formations, but in some ways it's also admitting weakness. With the players at his disposal, you can't really blame him. I'd imagine he'll try and sign another 4-5 starters in the next 2 windows too, which is a bit embarrassing really, but not totally his fault.

Yea, he was under siege. He is phenomenal. I think Romero still deserves to start as he is solid everytime out but Rulli should be on the squad. Same with Guido who continues to impress.

Edit: Looking forward to see how Pizzaro performs next week at the Bernabeu
I remember Patón Bauza getting heat from the Argentine media when he started Chiquito Romero over Nahuel Gúzman because Chiquito was a benchwarmer for United and Gúzman was phenomenal with Tigres.

Pizarro’s going to school Casemiro next week on how to be a top notch DM without running through people like an NFL defender.

Have you seen any Liga MX, Superliga or Zenit games?

Curious to see how the Argentine’s in Mexico, in the local league or the 3 young Zenit signings are doing this season.

@Edwin

Have you seen Arthur from Gremio who just won the Copa Libertadores? He's being heavily linked with Barca.

He looks really good. Like a Nainggolan or a Verratti. Great looking CM and just turned 21 in August. Recently called up to the Brazilian NT.

I thought last week Isco was dribbling too much and not making things happen. I saw it all over how he should've been the one taken off first against Atleti.

I dont know if Zidane is telling Isco to play behind the strikers or if he is doing that on his own. But, i think Madrid is better with 3 strikers. it looks like Zidane disagrees. Part of the problem is without Bale we dont have 3 strikers, unless you take a chance on a younger guy.

Regardless, i dont see any other midfielders creating chances like Isco is. Isco can create all the chances in the world, but if the strikers arent finishing, they're worthless.

What were Kroos and Modric doing that was so special today? Isnt Zidane trying to win? You need to create chances and score to win.

@Edwin

Have you seen Arthur from Gremio who just won the Copa Libertadores? He's being heavily linked with Barca.

He looks really good. Like a Nainggolan or a Verratti. Great looking CM and just turned 21 in August. Recently called up to the Brazilian NT.

Nah, didn’t see any Libertadores this year aside from the gigantic River Plate comeback against Jorge Wilstermann where they scored like a half dozen goals in like 25 minutes.

I also stopped following the Brasileirão when Neymar left.

I know there’s some controversy between Barça and Gremio because they posted some photo of him wearing a jersey which created the transfer rumors.

I remember Patón Bauza getting heat from the Argentine media when he started Chiquito Romero over Nahuel Gúzman because Chiquito was a benchwarmer for United and Gúzman was phenomenal with Tigres.

Pizarro’s going to school Casemiro next week on how to be a top notch DM without running through people like an NFL defender.

Curious to see how the Argentine’s in Mexico, in the local league or the 3 young Zenit signings are doing this season.
Casemiro picked up a yellow and will miss the match, along with Rojamos and Carvajal. I was loo king forward to Guido schooling them though.

<{anton}>

I've been getting into Liga Mx. Watching the Liguilla, they are in the semis. Tigres and America play tonight. Monterrey is really good and will probably play the winner in the Final.

Nah, didn’t see any Libertadores this year aside from the gigantic River Plate comeback against Jorge Wilstermann where they scored like a half dozen goals in like 25 minutes.

I also stopped following the Brasileirão when Neymar left.

I know there’s some controversy between Barça and Gremio because they posted some photo of him wearing a jersey which created the transfer rumors.
Yea, the Brasileirãoa isn't as good as it once was because the youngsters all seem to leave earlier for Europe now.

I just like to keep track on Chapecoense who sit 9th but with a win tomorrow could get in the top 7 and make the Copa Sudamerica yet again. It's amazing considering they had to basically restart from scratch :(

Me on my brisk walk

In honour of @Dr J.....Good!

mol8Pwd.gif

3 strikers? Nah, Zidane should play 8 strikers and 3 CB.

No need for a GK or a midfield. Just strikers.

Strikers/wingers whatever they all seem to play interchangeably. Im perfectly fine with ronaldo playing as the lone striker up front. The point is, fix it, it's not working. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Cut the dead weight. Isco isnt dead weight. Where was Asensio? CIA. CRISTIANO ASENSIO ISCO.

Life changing; A cherry pie in a chocolate cake (apple pie in a spice cake another popular combo)

@El Che, @Da Speeit, @blokeybloke

This is the typical response of Madridistas... He wins the league and the CL — “oooooooooooooof F-UUUUU GUARDIOLA ZIZOOOOOHHHH IS THE GOAT MANAGER!!!!”

Loses some games “ZIDANE YOU BALD FRENCH CLUELESS CIRCUMZISED HEADED BAFOON!!!!!”

He's not a true madridista. Madrid just can't get into rhythm with injuries and I think should not have let go morata or james. depth is what made them so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back