Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded in the Xbox One S and some old games for the PS4 slim + Spidercan bundle and got the One X coming Friday to finally get on RDR2 in its 4k full glory. <Moves>

Black Friday bless.

I'm having a shit week at work and in general, but spare a moment for this lad:

Decided on repairing my i6 plus screen for $50

Thought phones would eventually come down in price like TV's have. Wouldn't spend $1200 on a Lap top so apple can fuck right off.

Even the i8 plus was eight bones. Robbery!

We were all having fun creating our own Frankenstein then Con stepped in, went too far & fucked it all up
It’s only fair that you @ him 127 times as payback from your Prem Thread break. <Lmaoo>

I missed the @Concrete stuff, but @Shamrocker gave him a lashing on emotional frailty that took him to the edge.

I haven’t spoken with him in a couple weeks; but he wanted to focus more on school, running, and Tinder.

I think this is the longest we've gone without seeing @Chules.

- How many episodes of Shuce have I missed?
- How many gym selfies?
- What has he been eating?
- What are his protein levels like?
- @UVee 's gone too, was he a Chules alt?

So many questions

tenor.gif
If @UVee is @Chules alt account, I’ve been involved in some very strange PMs. <Lmaoo>

If @UVee is @Chules alt account, I’ve been involved in some very strange PMs. <Lmaoo>

At one point, I considered the possibility that 50% on the Prem were Chules alts. It was like an episode of Legion. I have a list and a theory...

giphy.gif

Rumors were right, how bad was it to get an attempted murder charge though? goddamn

iirc he fucked her orbital up so it sounds like serious shit. Probably will accept a lesser charge.

Also in case it needs to be said, fuck him, hope he dies in prison.

@weo is still around. Both @Chules and @UVee have vanished, just like that.

poof_usual_suspects.gif
maybe he's is all 3, and he's choosing to be a Welshman, as they have a blinding football team, holding the mighty Albania to just one goal, hell, i'm even thinking about getting the prince of wales feathers tattooed on my face. {<diva}

Any N64 kids in here? Ocarina of Time released 20 years ago today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back