Premier League 2018-19 v50: GoodBye Prem Fred Edition

Who Wins, Arsenal or Spurs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a fass bitch anymore Tojo

I FIGHT on the internet

I don't back down anymore

sorry if you get caught in the crossfire now.
Boy, if you dont shut your bitchass up

my mum's tits

main-qimg-b1b5563a9494ca4dcef85c884246d12c

Need a Shaqiri hat trick.

Get a Shaqiri yellow.

<FutbolThink>

Took a 8pt hit this GW.

Had a sneaky feeling Aguero & Moura wouldnt play/start. Had to sacrifice Alonso as binning Bellerin left me 0.1m short
<FutbolThink>

If Aguero played 90 minutes every week, he'd be must have. Bought in Sane again.......wondering how long that will take to bite me. Seems, remarkably enough, it is Sterling who is un-Pepable at this point.

The thing that annoys me is that Ozil doesn't want to do the things that any player can do. Shut down, not pull out of tackles and challenge for aerial balls. Today we had 11players on the pitch that were willing to do what needed to be done. LAca and Aubaboth putting in tackles and working non stop.

This latest fake injury means the battle between him and Emery is still happening, sadly.
Exactly. I laughed shortly at the news this morning and then soon after realised that it would be better for Spurs if he actually played. Many Spurs fans felt the same. Your lot would have played with 10 men after being 2-1 down, instead the whole team fought and got the deserved win.

What is the beef between those two anyway? That Özil doesn't play 90 mins every game?

God I hate paul merson. 3 weeks ago he said arsenal are miles behind spurs and liverpool. Would be surprised if they didnt lose by 3 clear goals to these 2 teams. Fucking cokehead

If Aguero played 90 minutes every week, he'd be must have. Bought in Sane again.......wondering how long that will take to bite me. Seems, remarkably enough, it is Sterling who is un-Pepable at this point.
bought Delph in cuz i was 0.1 short of Laporte fee.

Pep starts Zinchenko

<StannisFrown>

Getting shipwrecked by a f'n 3rd world pirate

cba

Exactly. I laughed shortly at the news this morning and then soon after realised that it would be better for Spurs if he actually played. Many Spurs fans felt the same. Your lot would have played with 10 men after being 2-1 down, instead the whole team fought and got the deserved win.

What is the beef between those two anyway? That Özil doesn't play 90 mins every game?

I think it's that Emery has very specific instructions for his front 3 about when to apply pressure and Ozil just doesn't do it. I've seen team mates looking at him like "why aren't you doing it?" but he just doesn't bother, same with tracking back sometimes.

Emery doesn;t want another Neymar situation on his hands, so he's disciplining him. We'll need Ozil over the Xmas period though, so I hope they work it out.

Are you definitely a Spurs fan then? Don't do it, bro. Stick to Dortmund. Who needs 2 teams?

God I hate paul merson. 3 weeks ago he said arsenal are miles behind spurs and liverpool. Would be surprised if they didnt lose by 3 clear goals to these 2 teams. Fucking cokehead

He predicted 1-1..........

Unusual that an Arsenal fan would hate on a former player. A club legend at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back