Premier League 2018-19 v50: GoodBye Prem Fred Edition

Who Wins, Arsenal or Spurs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's that Emery has very specific instructions for his front 3 about when to apply pressure and Ozil just doesn't do it. I've seen team mates looking at him like "why aren't you doing it?" but he just doesn't bother, same with tracking back sometimes.

Emery doesn;t want another Neymar situation on his hands, so he's disciplining him. We'll need Ozil over the Xmas period though, so I hope they work it out.

Are you definitely a Spurs fan then? Don't do it, bro. Stick to Dortmund. Who needs 2 teams?
Thanks!

Nah I can't be a fan of two teams, never understood how anyone can do that. I like the Spurs (due to the "Poch project", it is interesting to follow imo) and Pool (due to Klopp), but I would say I'm a fan of the Prem in general.

@frenz

ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPLAYN

6909960-6452015-image-a-70_1543766467203.jpg

Thanks!

Nah I can't be a fan of two teams, never understood how anyone can do that. I like the Spurs (due to the "Poch project", it is interesting to follow imo) and Pool (due to Klopp), but I would say I'm a fan of the Prem in general.

I've always liked you Deffid :D

Have you not watched AFTV

Literally profit off it

I gave up on AFTV last season. Not watched a second of it this season. Not as entertaining now they're doing better, I assume?

Is Claude dead yet?

Mane should have a hat-trick.

Another 3rd world pirate ruining me weekend.

I gave up on AFTV last season. Not watched a second of it this season. Not as entertaining now they're doing better, I assume?

Is Claude dead yet?
No idea

I checked out from watching them real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back